So you guys are still supporting this "Pro-Somali" rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I'm right and you know it. Go interact and befriend ajnabis. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't make me tell you what you can and can't do child.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you and would probably get along better with you if you didn't go around acting all holier than thou and throwing your bullshit labels at other people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow do people still listen to rap? That shit died back in 2005. It's all been trap music and shit now. Rap is dead, move on people!!!

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
if it was another African how many of you would bash her though
even a Arab
:stopit:
But since it's a cadaan
"protucc muh white uhhhh mussah :mjhaps:"
:pacspit:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
SO this is what @Kingjames meant. I have to say I love the fact that @Boqol is Pro-Somalinimo, but you can't say that when someone is dating outside their race they are self-hating.

She can wear a Somali flag in her music videos but she's still a self-hating xalimo:pachah1:

your logic is insane, how does dating out of you race make you self hating? you dont know this girl and you shouldnt make stupids claims like that about people:kodaksmiley:

she can be attracted to whoever she wants and it wont make her a self hating person

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
SO this is what @Kingjames meant. I have to say I love the fact that @Boqol is Pro-Somalinimo, but you can't say that when someone is dating outside their race they are self-hating.
You're not self hating if you date outside the Somali community
But it's hard to say that you're pro Somali when dating a non Somali? For ex. That someone is pro black but has a half white child
If you get it

Status
Not open for further replies.