So what ps4 game is everybody playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bruh i used to go to my neighbour's place every friday night (after coming home from outside) to pass my cashar because my macaalin was some kind of nazi and those neighbour kids already finished the quran. they were better teachers than he was tbh.

if we passed everybody from that floor would just chill and play golden eye and wallahi we kept messing with this youngin, not setting his controller right and watching him throw a tantrum

miskeen runti

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:damedamn: I've still got my N64.. I've got GoldenEye, Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros.,

I had the solid black until my younger brother put a cartridge in and stomped it in, we bought the clear blue one afterwards :ohhhdamn:
if u havent already, u need to get ur hands on the greatest game that isnt ocarina of time

tumblr_o8vieawhak1v7i7cxo7_500.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Donkey Kong 64 > Banjo Kazooie

Why don't they make platformers like that anymore. Also, anyone who never played Ocarina of Time is missing out on a timeless masterpiece. Go play that shit now @dhegdheer.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I played one and two back when I thought there was hope for a jak 4

Very good games but I ain't touching they product until jak comes out

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I played one and two back when I thought there was hope for a jak 4

Very good games but I ain't touching they product until jak comes out
You'll be waiting forever bro. It's been over a decade since the last one came out. I honestly don't remember too much from the story, but from what I remember it was wrapped up pretty conclusively. I'm not much of a gamer anymore but from what I remember there didn't seem to be much clamor for a new one. Sorry to burst your bubble but I doubt that it'll ever be made. :kanyeshrug:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
nah fam they opened it wide open with jak x combat racing

they basically expanded the world as some slugfest where individual syndicates can run the show. and i'm not sure how destabilizing haven city can leave a story "concluded"

there's enough for a fourth jak game and i want one.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
nah fam they opened it wide open with jak x combat racing

they basically expanded the world as some slugfest where individual syndicates can run the show. and i'm not sure how destabilizing haven city can leave a story "concluded"

there's enough for a fourth jak game and i want one.
Shit I forgot about that one, lol. Only played the first 3.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
shoutout to daxter for turning into some otter-weasel hybrid and still getting more girls than most of the other dudes in the game :ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.