So now my honeymoon is in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
we will see if you say the same thing in 20 years time as you grow old and alone
Haha I have plans to become a philanthropist and focus my energy on helping others, than wiping some mans ass who claims to own me on some stupid contract called marriage

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:deadrose: you just can't help yourself can you?
Don't kid yourself people just go on their honeymoon to have a good old shag, if you have two sexually repressed couples they will be rampant rabbits rarely enjoying the historical connotation of their destination. Far to busy wriggling day in and day out.

black

live and let die.
Don't kid yourself people just go on their honeymoon to have a good old shag, if you have two sexually repressed couples they will be rampant rabbits rarely enjoying the historical connotation of their destination. Far to busy wriggling day in and day out.

There are 24 hours in a day

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There are 24 hours in a day
But the whole purpose of a honeymoon is to have sex right ? Stop changing the subject, I would be offended if someone asked for a honeymoon I'm not an object ready to be feasted upon. How deplorable !!

black

live and let die.
But the whole purpose of a honeymoon is to have sex right ? Stop changing the subject, I would be offended if someone asked for a honeymoon I'm not an objected to be feasted upon.

Why are you being so unreasonable? What did you think the 20 camels were for? :reallymaury:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No fucking time, bonding halarious phrase to be blunt it's a time to be animals.
It's Ramadan... calm down with the profanity. It seems like the only person who is obsessed with sex, is you. Learn to control your desires. :faysalwtf:

A honeymoon, especially for Muslims, is a way of getting to know one another in a relaxed environment away from the hustle of everyday life.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's Ramadan... calm down with the profanity. It seems like the only person who is obsessed with sex, is you. Learn to control your desires. :faysalwtf:

A honeymoon, especially for Muslims, is a way of getting to know one another in a relaxed environment away from the hustle of everyday life.
No it's to do with sex idiot, get to know eachother he says so poignantly, your delusional if you believe it's solely to hold hands and giggle all day like children attending a fair ground.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So the word sex is classed as profanity, are you all children ? This is what sexual repression causes, where the word sex is even emanated with disgust of ghastly apparitions A torment of perpetual hedonism.

wonder what she thinks of the gallos who live together for decades get married and then go on their honeymoon? It's all about sex kulaha. She's not right in the head. Then again anyone whose idea of settling down in life is to be a philanthropist has some screws loose

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Personally, I love Muslim coastal areas. If Somalia was peaceful, I would love to spend my honeymoon in somewhere peaceful like Marka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending