SL has lost Sool officially

SSC forces captured adhicadeeye, Yagoori and Gumeeys. Xadka Isaaqa is OOG
🤣🤣

I think Beesha Caalamka will force a ceasefire at oog meeshii uu diidi jiray muuse biixi inuu ku ekaado the Isaaqi district of Sool

Screenshot_20230825-105615.jpg

Screenshot_20230825-105754.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Dhulbahante recaptures Caynabo so Ogadens can counter attack and liberate Gaashaamo village without Buuq.Their British Masters are no longer present to protect them 🤣🤣

Dhulbahante on social media say they are going past caynabo
i dont think they are after Isaaq territory..Oog is before Caynabo and part of it as a district.

"book published in England in 1951 lists Oog first as the home well of the musa Abokor branches of the Habr Je'lo clan.[8]: 165 

According to a book published in 2014, Oog is inhabited by the musa Abokor sub-clan of the Habr Je'lo clan, and the Sa'ad Yonis sub-clan of the Garhajis clan of the Habar Yoonis clan, both part of the larger Isaaq clan-family"

Dhulbahante need to consolidate their gains, block this highway and now support to reach a ceasefire. Before SL was supporting the ceasefire under its occupation.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn SSC victorious, Muuse Biixi should withdraw and save face

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
You can tell that these SL soldiers don't even want to defend their "territory". They got thrown into a sea full of sharks.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
What happened to all the SL supremacists?? Did they suddenly disappear?
i hope Somalis unite and isaaqs put their cuqdad aside and join somalia as one inshallah, we can't keep killing each other bc of qabil it's 2023 ours peers are shoting for mars and we here can't even feed our people, may Allah help us

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
i hope Somalis unite and isaaqs put their cuqdad aside and join somalia as one inshallah, we can't keep killing each other bc of qabil it's 2023 ours peers are shoting for mars and we here can't even feed our people, may Allah help us
Only the US or China is doing that. Most countries are just trynna become developed.

World

VIP
Muse Bixi can’t force a ceasefire, he has no army.

Caynabo district will no longer be Isaaq. It will be ours. If we are generous we will stop there instead of marching to Burco.