SL govt: Talks with Khatumo on Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Buhoodle is just one village. Las Anod belongs to SL now.
Buhoodle is closer to Isaac land than las canood is, it's literally right next to burco why can't Isaac capture it? I tell you why it's cause daroodnimo that's why.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Las canood is controlled by dhulbhante that are loyal to isaacland, do you honestly believe that Isaac could capture las canood by sheer force? If so then I got London Bridge on sale cheap too I'll chuck in beg Ben for half price if you buy the two.

I personally have many baharsame friends a few of them are the nephews of Ali Khalif you're drawing water from a mirage if you believe they will abandon somalinimo & accept to join somalidiid.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Somaliland is the sole superpower of the world last year they gave 12 trillion in aid to the United States alone.

You're mad that Somaliland has better economy and security than rest of Somalia since puntland doesn't have the population or GDP comparable to Hargeisa and yet you want to express your langaabism and can't free your brothers who are minority in their own region compare to HY and HJ.

I feel you, i would kill myself if i was you. :mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're mad that Somaliland has better economy and security than rest of Somalia since puntland doesn't have the population or GDP comparable to Hargeisa and yet you want to express your langaabism and can't free your brothers who are minority in their own region compare to HY and HJ.

I feel you, i would kill myself if i was you. :mjcry:
Somaliland has given 20 trillion to the European Union this year & are currently helping Israel by upgrading their ballistic missile system & last but not least somalialand is helping Russia create the oil pipeline that comes from Afghanistan all the way to the Black Sea into Georgia I'm telling you somaliland is a force to be reckoned with, word has it china is in debit to somaliland by 35 trillion basically somaliland owns china as it is its debt slave.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Las canood is controlled by dhulbhante that are loyal to isaacland, do you honestly believe that Isaac could capture las canood by sheer force? If so then I got London Bridge on sale cheap too I'll chuck in beg Ben for half price if you buy the two.

I personally have many baharsame friends a few of them are the nephews of Ali Khalif you're drawing water from a mirage if you believe they will abandon somalinimo & accept to join somalidiid.

Buhoodle is closer to Isaac land than las canood is, it's literally right next to burco why can't Isaac capture it? I tell you why it's cause daroodnimo that's why.

Propaganda a Jabiril abokor man who was a commander captured boohoodle and massacred the bastards skinny weaklings and most of them escaped to Hawd LOL! Boohoodle is under SL and boohoodle district is shared between Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante, but currently Habar Jeclo are majority in sool since they got caynabo and xudun district on lock since they are most populated districts.

While sanaag is 80% Isaaq, the dhulbahante were cleansed in SNM expansion while warsangali only inhabbit 1 district known as budhun district which is least populated compare to Ceerigabo and Ceel Afweyne districts which belongs to HY.

Plus sorry the dhulbahante fought hard against SL with the a little help with puntland, liyuu police and entire darood but still got karbashed by Somaliland army and currently has 100% control over sanaag and sool.

Look at this map, SL has been controlling darood territory since 2007. :siilaanyolaugh:

sl_army.png

So now bounce off with your faqash propaganda and cry to your mother why is your clan pathetic and langaab. :kanyeshrug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Propaganda a Jabiril abokor man who was a commander captured boohoodle and massacred the bastards skinny weaklings and most of them escaped to Hawd LOL! Boohoodle is under SL and boohoodle district is shared between Habar Jeclo and Dhulbahante, but currently Habar Jeclo are majority in sool since they got caynabo and xudun district on lock since they are most populated districts.

While sanaag is 80% Isaaq, the dhulbahante were cleansed in SNM expansion while warsangali only inhabbit 1 district known as budhun district which is least populated compare to Ceerigabo and Ceel Afweyne districts which belongs to HY.

Plus sorry the dhulbahante fought hard against SL with the a little help with puntland, liyuu police and entire darood but still got karbashed by Somaliland army and currently has 100% control over sanaag and sool.

Look at this map, SL has been controlling darood territory since 2007. :siilaanyolaugh:

sl_army.png

So now bounce off with your faqash propaganda and cry to your mother why is your clan pathetic and langaab. :kanyeshrug:
You're wrong I vehemently disagree sool & Sanaag are 100% Isaac so is puntland jubaland ogadenia NFD.

Hawdian

Hawdian
You're wrong I vehemently disagree sool & Sanaag are 100% Isaac so is puntland jubaland ogadenia NFD.

Are you autistic? When did i state Isaaq are 100% sanaag and sool. :ayaanswag:

I said Somaliland has 100% control over sanaag and sool, is that difficult to understand? :faysalwtf:

Plus i said Isaaq are majority in sanaag and sool which doesn't scrap off the harti inhabbitants. :yacadiim:

The Isaaq is blue and harti is red and this is the last record which proves Isaaq majority. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gobolada.jpg

Plus NFD is majority Hawiye while Jubbaland is shared by various of clans according to this map. :ooh:

upload_2016-12-5_21-18-4.jpeg

It's inhabbited by Hawiye, Ogaden, Rahanweyn, Bimall, Marehan and even Madows. Plus Habar yoonis bought alot of lands and also starting it's expansion.

While Somali ethiopia region is called western Somalia not Ogaden, it's also inhabbited by variosu of clans such as Dir, Isaaq, Darood and Hawiye so it's not a exclusively darood region. Plus there are heavy population of Isaaq and Dir. Darood only live in central western Somalia while the rest are other clans.

So get that faqash propaganda out of here. :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you autistic? When did i state Isaaq are 100% sanaag and sool. :ayaanswag:

I said Somaliland has 100% control over sanaag and sool, is that difficult to understand? :faysalwtf:

Plus i said Isaaq are majority in sanaag and sool which doesn't scrap off the harti inhabbitants. :yacadiim:

The Isaaq is blue and harti is red and this is the last record which proves Isaaq majority. :siilaanyolaugh:

Gobolada.jpg

Plus NFD is majority Hawiye while Jubbaland is shared by various of clans according to this map. :ooh:

View attachment 9816

It's inhabbited by Hawiye, Ogaden, Rahanweyn, Bimall, Marehan and even Madows. Plus Habar yoonis bought alot of lands and also starting it's expansion.

While Somali ethiopia region is called western Somalia not Ogaden, it's also inhabbited by variosu of clans such as Dir, Isaaq, Darood and Hawiye so it's not a exclusively darood region. Plus there are heavy population of Isaaq and Dir. Darood only live in central western Somalia while the rest are other clans.

So get that faqash propaganda out of here. :camby:
Somaliland is the worlds sole superpower, the isnited states alone received trillions of dollars in AIDS from somaliland. They have clout over Africa & Russia Asia now Europe & America too.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Somaliland is the worlds sole superpower, the isnited states alone received trillions of dollars in AIDS from somaliland. They have clout over Africa & Russia Asia now Europe & America too.

Yeah and puntland is a desert comparable to mars least populated and Madow region. :susp:

somali-people-who-fled-fighting-in-other-parts-of-the-country-address-h1h1a1.jpg

Puntland still by this day struggling to re-capture qandala which are Al-shabaab strong hold. :cryinglaughsmiley:

images

Here are evidence in puntland media: http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...ent-recaptured-qandala-says-security-official

Not even 1 Al-shabaab can cross the border of Somaliland and puntland are having problems with Al-shabaab for months. :ohlord:

You try to compare with us but take the biggest L sxb. :snoop:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Yeah and puntland is a desert comparable to mars least populated and Madow region. :susp:

somali-people-who-fled-fighting-in-other-parts-of-the-country-address-h1h1a1.jpg

Puntland still by this day struggling to re-capture qandala which are Al-shabaab strong hold. :cryinglaughsmiley:

images

Here are evidence in puntland media: http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...ent-recaptured-qandala-says-security-official

Not even 1 Al-shabaab can cross the border of Somaliland and puntland are having problems with Al-shabaab for months. :ohlord:

You try to compare with us but take the biggest L sxb. :snoop:

:kodaksmiley: Why would they attack their headquarters?

Hawdian

Hawdian
:kodaksmiley: Why would they attack their headquarters?

Since when did Somaliland support Al-shabaab? :faysalwtf:

It's just somaliland don't inerfere with Somalia and don't give a shit about Somalia. :ayaanswag:

Not to mention puntland were behind the attack of 22 dead galamudug soldiers who were fighting against shabaab and puntland played dirty by telling US that these galamudug solders are shabaab.

Plus Al-shabaab have tried couple times to sucuide bomb in Burco and Ceerigabo but were stopped by SL army before it happen. :yacadiim:

You're just mad that puntland doesn't have the population or GDP wise comparable to Hargeisa. :siilaanyolaugh:

Fucking weak langaab, you are inferior to SL. :dabcasar:

Come back to me when you take back qandala back pussy :siilaanyosmile:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Dhulbahante waa siil macaan leh. I would absolutely love nothing else but Somaliland to have full control over Sool and for Puntland to drop all claims to Dhulbahante lands and remove all Dhulbahante power positions in PL.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbahante waa siil macaan leh. I would absolutely love nothing else but Somaliland to have full control over Sool and for Puntland to drop all claims to Dhulbahante lands and remove all Dhulbahante power positions in PL.
Didn't you have a baby out of wedlock? Not everyone is like your girl, keep dhulbhante out your dick sucking lips hooyada waase you fucking langaab wecel.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I honestly, sincerely, deeply, hope that these talks end on a positive note. Then that'll be the end of this Khastumo entity and the whole of Sool come under Somaliland.

Hawdian

Hawdian
I honestly, sincerely, deeply, hope that these talks end on a positive note. Then that'll be the end of this Khastumo entity and the whole of Sool come under Somaliland.

Not to mention sool is shared by Habar Jeclo (Isaaq) and Dhulbahante (Darood).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending