Skipping Public Transport

I see bare people mainly men tbh, they have a look if theres someone there and they just skip don't pay :damsel: I'm tryna get like this i'm paying too much money:gaasdrink:, Do y'all do this, i remember watching a vlog about someone who traveled and she said most locals just get on the bus don't tap their card

if you do this share strategies what to avoid have cameras detected you doing this?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I see bare people mainly men tbh, they have a look if theres someone there and they just skip don't pay :damsel: I'm tryna get like this i'm paying too much money:gaasdrink:, Do y'all do this, i remember watching a vlog about someone who traveled and she said most locals just get on the bus don't tap their card

if you do this share strategies what to avoid have cameras detected you doing this?
Would it be best to contribute to the service providing these bus rides?

Just hold the back door open as people are leaving n walk right in.

U gotta watch out for them inspectors, then dash if u see them get on. If u get caught just give them a fake name and address

Edit: don't know if the system has been updated, been years since I done that

Icl in highschool my part time job was giving me these miskeen 5 hrs shifts. Bus cost $3.50 there and back was $7. Wasnt even getting paid minimum wage was being paid student wage of $11 per hour each shift was $55. Transportation cost was 13% of my wage basically be working 38 minutes just to be able to get to and back from work.

Ima be real I always fake tapped when i hopped on the back of the bus
:wow:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Dont know about the UK but in minneapolis you can basically hop onto any ride free of charge except for the empty suburb buses... But it dosent matter because every institution will give you a Free card anyways... Just skip the pass or borrow a infinite card from someone else and copy it on to ur own card

Trending