β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”. on hiatus
VIP
C1118E62-8DC9-42C4-A042-8F4E325C68BF.jpeg

Wonyluvr

VIP
I genuinely need help guys I need to leave my house soon 😭😭

Does she mean Tafe we have something like that over here too
No, my Aussie brother, the little girl already explained to me that "sixth-form" is like a middle year in between high school and uni for us, as weird as that sounds.

What we call TAFE is more like what Americans/Canadians call community college or trade school.

No, my Aussie brother, the little girl already explained to me that "sixth-form" is like a middle year in between high school and uni for us, as weird as that sounds.

What we call TAFE is more like what Americans/Canadians call community college or trade school.
Oh makes sense I’ve heard of community college never sixth form .first time for me hearing that

Last edited:

Sol

?
Don't stress you wont even remember wtf this interview was about a year or two later just go over your aspirations for careers and how the courses you picked might link to it

Chemistry,Biology and History 😭😭

I did biology, chemistry and physics and maths and failed my first year horribly. The only advice I can give is that A levels are a lot different from GCSEs with science. But this is because I didn't do shit apart from lessons. For A Levels you definitely have to do the work outside of lessons as well

Wonyluvr

VIP
I did biology, chemistry and physics and maths and failed my first year horribly. The only advice I can give is that A levels are a lot different from GCSEs with science. But this is because I didn't do shit apart from lessons. For A Levels you definitely have to do the work outside of lessons as well
Thanks for the advice walalo I’m leaving now :damn: :damsel:

Trending

Latest posts