Sisters: You CAN refuse intercourse, don't listen to weak hadiths.

Ileen oromo baad aheyd. Who cares what an oromo thinks?:idontlike:
You women feel so insecure knowing whatever convoluted version of Islam you created in your head goes against Allah (swt) and now you lash out, if it weren’t for Allah (swt) I’d say I enjoy seeing how you’ve been dishonoured after disobeying and fighting Somali men that follow the teachings of Islam but it’s in my Islamic duty to call you back

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Subhanallah. Men are raping and pillaging God’s people and you’re takfiring a random miskeen muslim girl who will forever be a refugee and never live on her soil thanks to somali men savagery and lack of iman in Islam? Should I keep going on?
fred armisen lol GIF by IFC
Even when context is provided, you now yapping and chatting about random topics which has nothing to do with you worshipping your desires and disbelieving in authentic hadiths.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
by what is apparent I would not surprised if your a secret Murtad.

You say weak hadith can you please show it is ? you cannot because you worship your desires = Munafiq.
Read this Naaya

Read this Naaya
That link is nothing but feminist yapping, sahih is valid end of story

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Read this Naaya
People just do not understand context, which is why I gave you the explanation. Being a misunderstood hadith does not imply that the hadith is weak don't know why your sending me that website or that you believe it to be false.

Do you even know what hadiths are, what genuine texts are, or what constitutes weakness? I occasionally question the veracity of 68 IQ when I see folks on this forum that are similar to you.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
People just do not understand context, which is why I gave you the explanation. Being a misunderstood hadith does not imply that the hadith is weak don't know why your sending me that website or that you believe it to be false.

Do you even know what hadiths are, what genuine texts are, or what constitutes weakness? I occasionally question the veracity of 68 IQ when I see folks on this forum that are similar to you.
Dude. It literally says its a weak narration in the article. Do you lack reading skills or smth

If you don't want intercourse, don't feel like it, are tired after the first round, you CAN say no. You think Allah SWT, who loves you, wants you to suffer? Don't listen to these sexist males and their perverted fantasies of women being forced to cater to their incessant demands. The marital bed should be built on love, mutual desire and 'want'. No khasab or balaayo.

Follow this account, this sister dismantles nonsense spread by sexist men.

what's the account name? cuz i cant see it.

This is good to know walahi. It’s one thing that made me worry about marriage. I don’t want to feel violated bc I “have to fulfill my husbands needs” even when tired or don’t want it

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
Exactly spewing nonsense. You do realize that the answer is literally in your response.

الشيخ الشنقيطي في الأضواء أن الصواب جوازه ووقوعه لأن كلا من السنة الثابتة تواترا أو آحادا تعتبر وحيا فقد قال رحمه الله

Meaning revelation = revelation regardless if it via Hadith or Qur'an.

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ ٱلۡهَوَىٰٓ
إِنۡ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحۡيٞ يُوحَىٰ

If you don't want intercourse, don't feel like it, are tired after the first round, you CAN say no. You think Allah SWT, who loves you, wants you to suffer? Don't listen to these sexist males and their perverted fantasies of women being forced to cater to their incessant demands. The marital bed should be built on love, mutual desire and 'want'. No khasab or balaayo.

Follow this account, this sister dismantles nonsense spread by sexist men.

You can refuse, but we will use that as justification to get a second wife 😏

I agree, there shouldn’t be any qasab because it will put off the whole mood.

Denying sahih hadiths now? Incredible development, I knew the deep hatred within you was anti Islam.
absolutely disgusting how these little kids who dont even speak a lick of arabic or have any background in islamic studies think they can just decide what hadith is sahih and which hadith is weak.

they're talking about a hadith in sahih muslim no less, that and bukhari are the two most valid books after the Qur'an.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Beware! I have been given the Qur'an and something like it, yet the time is coming when a man replete on his couch will say: Keep to the Qur'an; what you find in it to be permissible treat as permissible, and what you find in it to be prohibited treat as prohibited. Beware! The domestic ass, beasts of prey with fangs, a find belonging to confederate, unless its owner does not want it, are not permissible to you If anyone comes to some people, they must entertain him, but if they do not, he has a right to mulct them to an amount equivalent to his entertainment.

have some shame and fear your Lord with regards to the religion. look towards genuine scholars when talking about the deen. none of us here are qualified

I can't believe you guys are arguing about sexy time. If you are partner is not in the mood, then they aren't in the mood, wa caadi. It's not the end of the world

I can't believe you guys are arguing about sexy time. If you are partner is not in the mood, then they aren't in the mood, wa caadi. It's not the end of the world
sure, and id argue that if your partner refuses intimacy so much so that it angers you, theres much more at play between you that needs to be fixed awalba.

either way what is a bit weird is this calling certain ahadiith that arent weak, weak just to justify one's narrative. i beg of the sisters that read this that they submit to Allah and the rights he has given the spouses over one another.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts her month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān 4163

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Arna’ut

It's our fault as women, we need to stop acting like we are guests in our own religion, and learn and teach it ourselves. I make a mental note of 'Sheikhs' that ooze with misogyny, and ignore anything they say. I might make a thread one day, posting all the sexist things they say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

majority of hadiths should be disregarded altogether.

I pray you don’t enter the gates of hell in your quest for some none GMO Malab. :drakekidding:

So what if the angels curse personally idgaf

No Way X GIF by Muzz

ofcourse there is halal way of doing it, but it ain’t my place to make your life easier.

:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

VIP

I pray you don’t enter the gates of hell in your quest for some none GMO Malab. :drakekidding:

No Way X GIF by Muzz

ofcourse there is halal way of doing it, but it ain’t my place to make your life easier.

:gaasdrink:
Ive been ousted :jcoleno: how did you know?