Should i f*ck up my cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me n my cousin used to be best friends since young but one day i chilled with his dad who left him when he was ten in hargeisa and i video called him from hargeisa to london to tell him n he started ing about it and said he was onto me like im in the wrong for salaaming my uncle. Hes always been jealous of me having a father and wishes he had a dad like mine thats where his hate stems from so he mustve called me n told me your a terrible son your father wishes he had a better son and i told him the reality atleast i have a father you wish you had a better dad you ass fake nigga and he said its onsight this was back in 2015 i aint been to his yard since 2014 but his lil brother got lost in greenst and i collected him and took him back to his house this nigga came to me and said why you here its better to stay at home sometimes ukno like ive ever been to his yard for years i told him i had to come see what your saying big man and he felt ed ngl im kinda mad that this pussy kid still has attitude should i just setup the fight and give him what hes asking for? I dont even care what hes family says i will have this kid shot if he doesn't stop playing.

Me n my cousin used to be best friends since young but one day i chilled with his dad who left him when he was ten in hargeisa and i video called him from hargeisa to london to tell him n he started ing about it and said he was onto me like im in the wrong for salaaming my uncle. Hes always been jealous of me having a father and wishes he had a dad like mine thats where his hate stems from so he mustve called me n told me your a terrible son your father wishes he had a better son and i told him the reality atleast i have a father you wish you had a better dad you ass fake nigga and he said its onsight this was back in 2015 i aint been to his yard since 2014 but his lil brother got lost in greenst and i collected him and took him back to his house this nigga came to me and said why you here its better to stay at home sometimes ukno like ive ever been to his yard for years i told him i had to come see what your saying big man and he felt ed ngl im kinda mad that this pussy kid still has attitude should i just setup the fight and give him what hes asking for? I dont even care what hes family says i will have this kid shot if he doesn't stop playing.
have a classic fistfight and have a beer after the yute gets knocked the f*ck out. :denzelnigga:

Hey man, I genuinely do understand what you're saying. Care to simplify it?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i-dont-understand-what-youre-saying.gif

I gold him pull up he didnt want to pull up the figjt was gonna be refereed by our older cousin s and he still didn't wanna come pussy nigga doesnt want it when its live but when its inside his house and behind computers he talks bare wass f*ck that I will be waiting for him to pullup until we fight this isnt done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending