shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly be an inbread khathead and sell myself to the oh so great xabashi's if they can keep the filth that is Somalia and their AMISOM and al shabab boyfriends far away from us.
giphy.gif
Thats the thing you dont have a choice but to sell your ass for pennies, you have no other options. Your like a battered housewive who always sticks up for their abusive husband lol.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Our goverment isn't the one that only controles 30% of their capital city nor do we have foreign troops on our soil.AMISOM takes your soldiers pay check while al shabab blows your citizens to smithereens.
giphy.gif
The federal government of Somalia controls all of Soma including somaliland there’s many ministers parliamentarians and senators from somaliland the head of the senate is from somaliland.

Somaliland doesn’t control buhoodle which is a stones throw away from burco forget about sanaag las qori to add insult to injury djbouti recently invited a Turkish government to build saylac port somaliland = burco berbera and hargaysa

The federal government of Somalia controls all of Soma including somaliland there’s many ministers parliamentarians and senators from somaliland the head of the senate is from somaliland.

Somaliland doesn’t control buhoodle which is a stones throw away from burco forget about sanaag las qori to add insult to injury djbouti recently invited a Turkish government to build saylac port somaliland = burco berbera and hargaysa

If a controls anything up here how come they weren't able to stop the UAE - SL deal or any of the other foreign contracts we signed ?

Sigh.
Don't try that nonsense with me.If your goverment officials or army dare set a foot in Somaliland they will be met with fire and fury.I could careless about what happens to the citizens of Somalia and Mogadishu that are considered the worlds filthiest toilets.

I'm laughing because the Arab and Ethiopians are great brothers who take huge risks making a deal with an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.Somaliland has no leverage and offers little to no legal security for investments.

Now go back to cheerleading for AMISOM who takes your soldiers pay check while al shabab blows your citizens to smithereens.
giphy.gif

You're a loser, self hater and probably a tribalist. This self declared nonsense wont get you far, ever. You will always be under the leash of the fgs one way or another no matter what kind of elections, army or currency you hold this is reality. Amisom (despite a few shitty ones) have done very good for the country by eliminating al shabaab in many areas of somalia, this has given us a safe space for foreign investment and training of our own army (SNA). Sometimes you gotta take a few L's to progress thats all there is to it.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Thats the thing you dont have a choice but to sell your ass for pennies, you have no other options. Your like a battered housewive who always sticks up for their abusive husband lol.
Well that abusive husband gave us the gift that is the Berbera port DP world deal which is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.

Ethiopia and the UAE are my brothers till the day I die.
You're a loser and self hater. This self declared nonsense wont get you far, ever. You will always be under the leash of the fgs one way or another no matter what kind of elections, army or currency you hold this is reality. Amisom (despite a few shitty ones) have done very good for the country by eliminating al shabaab in many areas of somalia, this has given us a safe space for foreign investment and training of our own army (SNA). Sometimes you gotta take a few L's to progress thats all there is to it.
The same bla bla bla that you degenartes have spewing for the last 27 years hasn't brought Somaliland any closer to Somalia.Hell,we are now ever further apart then 27 years ago.Somalia will never have a decent goverment that isn't corrupt or controled by foreign donors.Your national debt is huge while Somaliland has no debt at all.

Now both of you go back to cheerleading for AMISOM who takes your soldiers pay check while al shabab blows your citizens to smithereens.
giphy.gif

Everybody with a IQ higher than a snail knows SFG doesn't control shit in SL. They don't even control Mogadishu.

If you have to lie about this like the 2 shameless cucks itachi and the Patriot then youve already lose the debate. SFG doesn't control 3 city blocks in Bombadishu, only a crackhead would insinuate they control anything in Hargeisa

Everybody with a IQ higher than a snail knows SFG doesn't control shit in SL. They don't even control Mogadishu.

If you have to lie about this like the 2 shameless cucks itachi and the Patriot then youve already lose the debate. SFG doesn't control 3 city blocks in Bombadishu, only a crackhead would insinuate they control anything in Hargeisa

You apes get back at me once you understand rule of law.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:mindblown:
"400,000 starved to death in just xamar? where did you get this from ? got any proof ?
Boasting about ppl starving to death in xamar or anywhere in somalia is not a good way to get points .
Source for the famine from 2011-2013 that killed 260K:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22380352
Source for the famine from 2015-2017 that has the potential to kill 6 million but only less than 200K died as of now:http://www.fsnau.org/in-focus/fsnau-fewsnet-technical-release-february-2017

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If a controls anything up here how come they weren't able to stop the UAE - SL deal or any of the other foreign contracts we signed ?
Burco, berbera and hargaysa is being occupied by jeeganta

If somaliland controls what use to be known as British somaliland by the colonialist and was always known as waqooyi by Somalis then how comes the president of somaliland can’t go to buhoodle which is right next to burco and likewise most of sanaag which is inhabited by warsengeli

Don’t throw stones when you live in a glasshouse

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You apes get back at me once you understand rule of law.
These words are coming from a Somali that comes from Somalia.The worlds most dangerous and lawless piece of land.Didn't al shabab just blow up 400 people a few months ago in the middle of your capital city next to your goverment?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.