Sheikh Sneako to Speak at and Host LARGE Islamic Event

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
And just a few weeks ago this man was gleefully smiling when he brought up the Most inhabitants of hell are women hadith, yet his smile disappeared when someone told him women are the majority in heaven too :heh:
IMG_3758.jpeg

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
why is sneako being allowed a seat, I mean yes he converted to islam mashallah but like its definitely weird and strange. Allah knows the best

Gabriel Al Romaani shouldn't be there either, all he does is incoherently peddle Red Pill nonsense in his messy Romanian accent. What even are his qualifications, besides being a white convert?

Last edited:
A female version of sn3ako would never get away with this and sit among student of knowledge. They would probably make her run away from islam instead of giving her dawah like they did sn3ako. Men who think that red pill and islam go hand in hand together have serious issues

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
othman al khamees is the only proper scholar ik there.

anyways it says master of ceremony under sneako's name so im assuming he just put it together and wont be speaking.
What is Zakir Naik? Aint no way hes the same level as these other random guys

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Something off about him converting to Islam but I don’t want to judge him. I have this feeling he only did it for attention.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
This is how you bring people closer to Islam, particularly new converts. He has a good group of brothers around him who’ll correct his red pill mind inshallah. As for the event, he’s only the master of ceremony. He’s just there to be shown some love and community

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Gabriel Al Romaani shouldn't be there either, all he does is incoherently peddle Red Pill nonsense in his messy Romanian accent. What even are his qualifications, besides being a white convert?
Gabriel is a convert. He’s also studied Islam in Malaysia and has a masters in Islamic studies and bachelor’s in biology and psychology neuroscience. I distinctly remember him on peace tv in the early 2010’s. I don’t think he’s red pill as much as he is advocate for traditional gender norms

Trending