Sheikh has had enough of Somali internet dhaqan xumo

It's 30 seconds into the video but he says he saw a post on FB by an influencer and a Somali commented negatively causing people to dogpile on all Somalis.

Sheikh says that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all as that is sunnah.

And if you want to be hasiid and a loser, keep us out of it.

@Moon- Sis i meant somali boys not the girls. They always are welcoming and behave very well. If you lot went to my school the amount of somali boys that would.harras somali girls was insane. My sister got almost attacked by a bunch and almost beat her up and tried to get their ajamabi friends to beat my sis up. luckily nothing happened. I also remember a somali boy flashing his penis at me and my somali friend unprovoked once when the teacher wasn't looking. Im still traumatised. There's even more stories. Being around somali boys in my younger years were not for the faint hearted @Wonyluvr @Mudug_gyal

Last edited:
This is good! I hope more sheikhs come out addressing these idiots and teaching them that islam says to have manners, since somalis are muslims hopefully they will listen. It was also good that he checked them in af soomaali❤️

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher

It's 30 seconds into the video but he says he saw a post on FB by an influencer and a Somali commented negatively causing people to dogpile on all Somalis.

Sheikh says that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all as that is sunnah.

And if you want to be hasiid and a loser, keep us out of it.
Let's be honest it's only some Somalis, we know who they are :sass2:

Trending

Latest posts