Sheikh Adan Madobe wins Speaker of Lower House of Parliament

WILL THE ELECTION HAPPEN TODAY ??

• YES

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This election is showing Farmaajo is not liked much. His candidate is getting massacred in 2nd round. Wow. :damn:

Very humbling :kendrickcry:

Sheikh Shariif guy won, Farmaajo is finished.

I couldve told you that
Last election the motto was no more abgaal president This elections it's all about the old guards.
No rookies or new faces .

Hashi for Senate speaker
Sheikh Aden madoobe for lower house speaker
Sheikh shareef for president

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Madoobe has won, & Xasan Cabdinuur has lost votes.

Shame on CBB, we have majority of the parliament & Ceelwaaq will be the legitimate MPs.
Its a wonderful day my friend
salute.png

Will the mucarid all back him, that's the question now? Will Deni and Hassan Sheikh step aside?
All the mucaarads coalesced around Madoobe, I don't think they will see this result indicative of Shariif's power, so most likely they will not step aside.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I couldve told you that
Last election the motto was no more abgaal president This elections it's all about the old guards.
No rookies or new faces .

Hashi for Senate speaker
Sheikh Aden madoobe for lower house speaker
Sheikh shareef for president

I like shiekh sharif, he has a good spirit.
whoever gets elected should be welcomed by all and supported, we have to put an end to always being opposition. Our leaders need our help and it's the only way to move forward :)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Allahu aclam
I come from a familly of sh shareefs himilo qaran supporters laakin I would love it if shareefka tanasuls for my dude AAW :banderas:
AAW is an elite candidate. He would show no mercy. Show trials for all N&N collaborators. Justice for Ikran, Amina, Qalbdidhagax, Parents of the Somali kids sent to Tigray.

I think Rooble is the best for president. He is the one who destroyed CBB will Allah's help.

If Rooble became president we would reach greater heights and gain more dignity

Trending