#SHARIFFORPRESIDENT

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He will make an excellent leader, SS has a natural talent of solving disputes and who knows, he just might be the one that unites us all. Good luck! :)

I don't think Sh. Shariif will make it past the second round. I hate to say it but Hassan Sheikh is by far Abgaal's strongest candidate. Damul Jadiid (UPD party) have a support base in Galmudug and will also get votes from Cabdi Hashi's Somaliland block thanks to Rooble. They will also contest for their share of votes in Hirshabelle against Shariif and Osoble.

In fact it looks like Shariif won't even receive backing as Nabad & Nolol's plan B should Farmaajo drop out after the 1st or 2nd round which stems from a disagreement within N & N on who to back in case Farmaajo chances diminishes in the latter rounds. Laftagareen is wary of a potential Shariif presidency due to his close relationship with Digil & Mirfile heavyweights opposed to him such as newly elected speaker Madoobe and former SWS President Sh. Sakiin whom he ousted from power witht the help of Farmaajo and most recently refused to compete as a candidate for his sub clan's seat in the lower house election.

Shariif is not a serious candidate without outside help from Fahad and/or Farmaajo.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
5202DD49-0F91-4DBF-BD27-194FA24BDBB0.jpeg

I don't think Sh. Shariif will make it past the second round. I hate to say it but Hassan Sheikh is by far Abgaal's strongest candidate. Damul Jadiid (UPD party) have a support base in Galmudug and will also get votes from Cabdi Hashi's Somaliland block thanks to Rooble. They will also contest for their share of votes in Hirshabelle against Shariif and Osoble.

In fact it looks like Shariif won't even receive backing as Nabad & Nolol's plan B should Farmaajo drop out after the 1st or 2nd round which stems from a disagreement within N & N on who to back in case Farmaajo chances diminishes in the latter rounds. Laftagareen is wary of a potential Shariif presidency due to his close relationship with Digil & Mirfile heavyweights opposed to him such as newly elected speaker Madoobe and former SWS President Sh. Sakiin whom he ousted from power witht the help of Farmaajo and most recently refused to compete as a candidate for his sub clan's seat in the lower house election.

Shariif is not a serious candidate without outside help from Fahad and/or Farmaajo.

I hope that's the case and hope s.shareef will tanasul for either HSM or AAW.

Shareefka is not N&N plan B , befor farmajo choose rooble , fahad yasiin met shareefka and himilo qaran and the party refused pm position ,Shareefka refused to meet with qatar delegation also . Kheyre is n&n(qatar) plan B .

Shareefka funders are banadir bussines men and partially djibiouti and Kenyan bussines ppl , he does have less funds then farmajo(qatar)kheyre(qatar&ex Somaoil now coastal exploration and russia ) less then UAE + kenya (Deni)even less funding then dahir geele ( Saudi +djibiouti+ his own funding ) less then osoble (his own funds + saudi)

So far in hirshabelleh shareefka leading with osoble slightly 2nd , hsm and abdi nur tied 3rd .

The 5 banadir shareefka will most likely get all accept one.

Galmaduug majority is AAW then Guleed ,HSM ,farmajo/hak .

Hashi had problems with Rooble , somaliland (pro uae /saudi/djibiouti) block will vote ,deni 1st , dahir geele 2nd osoble/hsm 3rd .

Puntland (uae ) Deni 1st . 2nd hsm , 3rd sheikh shareef/dahir geele 4th farmajo due to tribal reasons

jubbland (pro UAE +somali kenya business ppl )
DENI 1st , shareefka 2nd hsm 3rd , kehylaawe 4th .

Finally the king makers

Sws ( majority pro qatar )
Farmajo is guaranteed 38 -39 here . It was suppose to be Farmajos guaranteed 60+ votes but now thanks to sheikh Aden madoobe the new coming mps are more comfortable and not scared of laftagareen . , 2nd shareefka/kheyrlaawe, 3rd Deni 4th AAW . Ppl are saying HSM is guaranteed atleast 10 from here but idk about that .

Shareefka is the strongest candidate to go to the last round despite less foreing fundings. Sheikh Aden madoobe made the announcement of no phone,tablet ect in the the booth, which is good for veteran candidates.
my guess is mps will take that haram money but will vote for who they think is worthy to lead .

The only think stopping shareefka is having sheikh Aden madoobe as speaker some mps might think that's a threat ,
They may think that S. Aden madoobe will be a stooge speaker for S.shareef presidency

Shareefka is not N&N plan B , befor farmajo choose rooble , fahad yasiin met shareefka and himilo qaran and the party refused pm position ,Shareefka refused to meet with qatar delegation also . Kheyre is n&n(qatar) plan B .

Shareefka funders are banadir bussines men and partially djibiouti and Kenyan bussines ppl , he does have less funds then farmajo(qatar)kheyre(qatar&ex Somaoil now coastal exploration and russia ) less then UAE + kenya (Deni)even less funding then dahir geele ( Saudi +djibiouti+ his own funding ) less then osoble (his own funds + saudi)

So far in hirshabelleh shareefka leading with osoble slightly 2nd , hsm and abdi nur tied 3rd .

Hashi had problems with Rooble , somaliland (pro uae /saudi/djibiouti) block will vote ,deni 1st , dahir geele 2nd osoble/hsm 3rd .

Puntland (uae ) Deni 1st . 2nd hsm , 3rd sheikh shareef/dahir geele 4th farmajo due to tribal reasons

Finally the king makers

Farmajo is guaranteed 38 -39 here . It was suppose to be Farmajos guaranteed 60+ votes but now thanks to sheikh Aden madoobe the new coming mps are more comfortable and not scared of laftagareen . , 2nd shareefka/kheyrlaawe, 3rd Deni 4th AAW . Ppl are saying HSM is guaranteed atleast 10 from here but idk about that .

Shareefka is the strongest candidate to go to the last round despite less foreing fundings. Sheikh Aden madoobe made the announcement of no phone,tablet ect in the the booth, which is good for veteran candidates.
my guess is mps will take that haram money but will vote for who they think is worthy to lead .

The only think stopping shareefka is having sheikh Aden madoobe as speaker some mps might think that's a threat ,
They may think that S. Aden madoobe will be a stooge speaker for S.shareef presidency

@Enlightenednomad the cheese and laftagareen made sure to get rid off jawhaarey and senator ilyaas two important puzzle to himilo qaran party
Both reer buur hakaba& reer baidoa , sheikh shareef has reall score to settle with farmajo and lafta dont trust the fake media that say the sheikh is plan B or c for Nabar iyo naxadiin & qatar .

Finally the king makers

I could be wrong as Somali politics is always unpredicatable. How many votes do you think Shariif can get in the 1st round from Hirshabelle, SWS, etc? I didn't hear of the electronics ban from ATMIS during the election that will make things interesting.

I didn't mention Shariif as being Nabad & Nolol's plan B but I meant that was his election strategy to pose himself as an alternative to Farmaajo but if his prospects are as you mentioned and should he make it through the 2nd round, that would damage the prospects of Kheyre the most. I believe if one of HSM or Shariif proceed to the 3rd round either would defeat Deni or Farmaajo.

I use this reer PL guy as a source. He is somewhat objective when it comes to national politics but is slightly biased against Deni as he is a member of the PL opposition party Mideeye. His analysis is better than Geylan and that maxeey kula tahay adiga Duduble guy who is in Kheyre's pockets. He doesn't have the following they have though. Other than downplaying Madoobe's chances of being elected speaker, he has been spot on so far if you go through various analysis he has provided in his FB page (Ceelwaaq seats, PL/JL/GM MP elections, etc). These predictions below are pending.

Last edited:
I could be wrong as Somali politics is always unpredicatable. How many votes do you think Shariif can get in the 1st round from Hirshabelle, SWS, etc? I didn't hear of the electronics ban from ATMIS during the election that will make things interesting.

I didn't mention Shariif as being Nabad & Nolol's plan B but I meant that was his election strategy to pose himself as an alternative to Farmaajo but if his prospects are as you mentioned and should he make it through the 2nd round, that would damage the prospects of Kheyre the most. I believe if one of HSM or Shariif proceed to the 3rd round either would defeat Deni or Farmaajo.

I use this reer PL guy as a source. He is somewhat objective when it comes to national politics but is slightly biased against Deni as he is a member of the PL opposition party Mideeye. His analysis is better than Geylan and that maxeey kula tahay adiga Duduble guy who is in Kheyre's pockets. He doesn't have the following they have though. Other than downplaying Madoobe's chances of being elected speaker, he has been spot on so far if you go through various analysis he has provided in his FB page (Ceelwaaq seats, PL/JL/GM MP elections, etc). These predictions below are pending.

Somali Politics shift by the hour , I dont think anyone will get over 70 in the first round , shareefka has a little over 40 guaranteed votes in the first round with just that I think he will get in the second round easily.
Out of the opposition hes been the most confident . Remember he was the one whose been pushing the government for elections to happen asap , even tho hes been more quiter then the others on this dictatorships mishaps .

President shareefka rally

Awsome speech by Former hirshabelleh president ali abdulahi cosoble

Un expected last minute campaign manager for sheikh shareef the honourable Mudane Aden saransor speach

Spoken from the heart Great speach by xildhibaan xidig

Sii soco soo soco khadija ,the longest mp in Somalia history speaks in shareefka xaflad

She killed it ngl

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts