Sending money back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherfuckers are gonna be in for rude awakening nobody raised in the west is gonna be sending money to Africa my so called mom suggested I marry my second cousin I said no then she suggested i pretend she's my wife and bring her here I said no then she asked have her marry some guy while I send her money so he can f*ck her for free and I pay for there kids:childplease:
The first 2 request wasn't even that bad the last request I wanted to slap her:heh:

First 2 are something that a lot of guys will have been asked by their parents

Last one however is just a pure fuckery.

:drakelaugh:

Every month £250 for all those cousins that blame me I refused to let them use my passport to get to Europe. Niggas obsessed with Europe and North America. I just do it for the sake of dodging the evil eye.

The funny thing is the only thing they do is chew Qaad. One had the nerve calling me to pay for his brothers mag who shot another geeljire in the head cuz they looted his camels. How is that my problem I’m all the way in London

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why didn't he just loot the camels back?

How the f*ck can someone steal your camels without shooting you but you can't do it the same way or GT the elders involved?

Proper hotheads wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.