Secessionists refuse to let a plane carrying 50 of their migrant land in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because they can afford to pay the smugglers. Being from dirt poor federals states like buugland means you can't even afford to tahriib.:icon lol:

Moron, they already paid. The Libyan thugs are trying to extort more from them. If they couldn't pay to begin with, they wouldn't have made it to Libya, low IQ f*ck.

That's not how it works. The smuggler take the tahribis for free to Libya and Sudan, and then they call their families back home and ask for money to continue the journey. If they refuse to pay, their kids get killed or imprisoned in some desert torture den. Smart strategy, as families are much more likely to pay when the kid is far from home.

For most tahribis, this process happens smoothly. Parents pay and the kids continue onto Europe. Except gaajo iddor can never pay, so their people are beaten on video. Iddor cry so loudy that sometimes even other Somalis raise funds to free them :drakelaugh:

I don't know why other Somalis are so soft hearted to free iddor, their cabaad is music to my ears.

That Arab man was whipping that iddor boy while saying you are a son of a قهبة (). It's probably true because all the iddor s work fucking street :chrisfreshhah:

That's not how it works. The smuggler take the tahribis for free to Libya and Sudan, and then they call their families back home and ask for money to continue the journey. If they refuse to pay, their kids get killed or imprisoned in some desert torture den. Smart strategy, as families are much more likely to pay when the kid is far from home.

For most tahribis, this process happens smoothly. Parents pay and the kids continue onto Europe. Except gaajo iddor can never pay, so their people are beaten on video. Iddor cry so loudy that sometimes even other Somalis raise funds to free them :drakelaugh:

I don't know why other Somalis are so soft hearted to free iddor, their cabaad is music to my ears.

That Arab man was whipping that iddor boy while saying you are a son of a قهبة (). It's probably true because all the iddor s work fucking street :chrisfreshhah:

I stopped reading right here. Retard doesn't know wtf he's talking about.:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

EXPOSED:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Wallahi you should change your name to iddor karbasher :dead:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Again Madowteen, how do you know this guy is Isaaq? No one here denied there is tahrib is going on in Somaliland but it's not worse as Putland, Djibouti and Somali Galbeed.

Again Madowteen, how do you know this guy is Isaaq? No one here denied there is tahrib is going on in Somaliland but it's not worse as Putland, Djibouti and Somali Galbeed.

1. They speak with iddor accent
2. They claim to be from Hargesia/Somaliland
3. They're landing at Hargesia airport
4. Airport officials are saying 'these are our youths'

Yet low IQ iddors on Somalispot ask, how do you know they're issaq?

How dumb can a people get?? :lawd::meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.