Secessionists refuse to let a plane carrying 50 of their migrant land in hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Most the somalis doing tahriib are isaaqs, is the situation that bad in jeeganland that their own people would rather risk getting enslaved and molested by Libyans than to stay in "somaliland"

:damedamn:

Loool yeah right, you are just angry these darod immigrants were refused and returned to their darod regions, bosaso is the biggest Tahriib hub in the Horn

waraabe

Your superior
Makes sense that they are Reer Burco. Lots of Habar Awals and Samaroons have Djibouti citizenship or are eligible for one. They don't need to do tahriib.

Still very sad. Situation across the Somaliland/Somalia region is pretty hopeless, if things had turned out differently some of us here might have even been among the tahriibs.

Bohol nigis has spooked again lol, nacalaa sheeganimada ka was

no, but marehan kids in super power have given us a bad name once they forced a bantu father to get it on with his daughter in-front of his wife, in eastleigh - this is very wrong

elay and marehan are creating big problems in Kenya, we send them back to the dadab camps,

they get treated nicely but lots of criminality
Doqon cagdheer oday dhiig kar qabo shut up you slave

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Bohol nigis has spooked again lol, nacalaa sheeganimada ka was

Lol, I saw your thread in the Hall of Fame section. Isn't it time for you to go stare at men's asses again you fruity effeminate gayboy? My nasabnimo cannot be questioned by limp-wristed s like yourself. s aren't even considered Somali in my eyes and you have the audacity to talk about being shegaato. Don't bother quoting me again you degenerate homosexual. Khaniiskaad tahay was!

Last edited:
Doqonki Boon,

i am most likely younger than you, but i am fasting, lets beef after ramadan if you want my attention
:nahgirl: You're the Boon here

• Reer Boon Nuur Ugaas Warfaa
    • Samatar Boon Nuur
    • Shirwac Boon Nuur
    • Guuleed Boon Nuur
    • Magan Boon Nuur
    • Xirsi Boon Nuur
    • Kooshin Boon Nuur

• Reer Boon Ugaas Cilmi
      • Reer Yuusuf Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Cali Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Nuur Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Magan Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Iimaan Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Maxamuud Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Cilmi Boon Cilmi
      • Reer Axmed Boon Cilmi
https://www.marefa.org/اوگادين_(قبيلة)
:susp:Boon Boon dhalay:susp:

waraabe

Your superior
Lol, I saw your thread in the Hall of Fame section. Isn't it time for you to go stare at men's asses again you fruity effeminate gayboy? My nasabnimo cannot be questioned by limp-wristed s like yourself. s aren't even considered Somali in my eyes and you have the audacity to talk about being shegaato. Don't bother quoting me again you degenerate homosexual. Khaniiskaad tahay was!

Kkkk stop crying bohol, stop claiming my folk

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Kkkk stop crying bohol, stop claiming my folk

Ok Khaniis boy. Don't know why you keep mentioning @Bohol's name since I am obviously not him. It must be because are you are gay and have a crush on him. :ftw9nwa:

You have no folk, you are a homosexual. s don't have a clan. I would spit on you If I saw you in real life you khaniis c*nt. Don't mention my name on here again.

Last edited:
Makes sense that they are Reer Burco. Lots of Habar Awals and Samaroons have Djibouti citizenship or are eligible for one. They don't need to do tahriib.

Still very sad. Situation across the Somaliland/Somalia region is pretty hopeless, if things had turned out differently some of us here might have even been among the tahriibs.

Yeah definitely, also good thing to notice here is there's not many from Mogadishu doing tahriib. Most are from Burco, Beledweyne and Bosaso. The reason Bosaso is in is because of its location and close distance to the Arabian peninsula, however I think the numbers been reducing.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This jahil minster explains why they refused to take a plane filled with thier own children. It went on to land in Garowe after they refused even to let it refuel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts