Scary verses in the Quran

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up man, y so tilted? Bidaar is a cool dude whose only intent is to entertain not derail. He is very helpful :dzmxmmb: always providing insight and his experiences.
I personally don't like him he derails most threads to make it fit his own agenda then proceedes to shove his agenda on the other person
It makes the site less fun and makes everything more dull
Look at this thread for example

Guskeedi miya rabtaa aboowe? You've been jumping up and down to get my attention like a skirt clutching dhoocil who wants to get drilled.

You've exposed yourself as ignorant of basic English spelling and the meaning of Latin words that you think make you look smart. "Deraling" indeed.
From know on whenever you use an ad hominem attack I'm gonna use this pic
an-ad-hominem-attack-your-argument-must-be-really-strong.jpg

Whenever you use a straw man I'm gonna use this
n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Cool

I personally don't like him he derails most threads to make it fit his own agenda then proceedes to shove his agenda on the other person
It makes the site less fun and makes everything more dull
Look at this thread for example

I'm avid fan of BW but i've yet to see any derailments. Can you provide sauces boss?

Au contraire, mon frere, BW is one of the more funnier users this site receives. He should be a candidate for the user of the year.

Maybe your personal distaste for the dude is clouding your judgement/perception. Perhaps you could be jealous of him

I'm avid fan of BW but i've yet to see any derailments. Can you provide sauces boss?

Au contraire, mon frere, BW is one of the more funnier users this site receives. He should be a candidate for the user of the year.

Maybe your personal distaste for the dude is clouding your judgement/perception. Perhaps you could be jealous of him
Look at this thread for an example op is talking about an ayah and then says does this situation apply to Somalia a logical person would says yes then say the reason or no and say the reason but not Mr bald head he says "uhh every country has had a civil war" see he did not contribute to the conversation but objected for the sake of objection.

Look at this thread for an example op is talking about an ayah and then says does this situation apply to Somalia a logical person would says yes then say the reason or no and say the reason but not Mr bald head he says "uhh every country has had a civil war" see he did not contribute to the conversation but objected for the sake of objection.
Read his second post.

Read his second post.
I read it a weak rebuttal first of all the verse wasn't talking about civil war so his whole argument is false.
But can we seriously stop talking about this I'm getting tired I don't want to go bald like Mr bidaar still arguing about this
I appreciate your questions tho

I read it a weak rebuttal first of all the verse wasn't talking about civil war so his whole argument is false.
But can we seriously stop talking about this I'm getting tired I don't want to go bald like Mr bidaar still arguing about this
I appreciate your questions tho
Alright. All i'm saying is that you need gomu gomu no mi to stretch that far. :manny:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I was doing some reading of a translated copy of Surah Al-Baqarah and these verses caught my eye....

84. And (remember) when We took your covenant (saying): Shed not the blood of your (people), nor turn out your own people from their dwellings. Then, (this) you ratified and (to this) you bore witness.) (85. After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Book and reject the rest Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Tafsir: Allah criticized the Jews who lived in Al-Madinah during the time of the Messenger of Allah . They used to suffer, because of the armed conflicts between the tribes of Al-Madinah, Aws and Khazraj. Before Islam, the Aws and Khazraj worshipped idols, and many battles took place between them. There were three Jewish tribes in Al-Madinah at that time, Banu Qaynuqa` and Banu An-Nadir, the allies of the Khazraj, and Banu Qurayzah, who used to be the allies of the Aws. When war erupted between Aws and Khazraj, their Jewish allies would assist them. The Jew would kill his Arab enemy, and sometimes they also killed Jews who were the allies of the other Arab tribe, although the Jews were prohibited from killing each other according to clear religious texts in their Books. They would also drive each other from their homes and loot whatever furniture and money they could.

Can this not be applied to tribal warfare in Somalia or even worse Somalia and all it's maamul goboleeds handing over Somalis from Ogadenia to Ethiopian gov for money or handing over Somalis to the West (under false terror allegations). If so then the Curse of Allah SWT must be upon us that's why we are going to live in "disgrace in the life of this world" and what's to come in Akhirah will be even worse...

When you read Quraanka and contemplate over it , you'll be shocked to see the similarities between our present circumstance and the stories mentioned in it. It's only those who reflect that will be able to take benefit, May Allah make us among them

Ameen

I was doing some reading of a translated copy of Surah Al-Baqarah and these verses caught my eye....

84. And (remember) when We took your covenant (saying): Shed not the blood of your (people), nor turn out your own people from their dwellings. Then, (this) you ratified and (to this) you bore witness.) (85. After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Book and reject the rest Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Tafsir: Allah criticized the Jews who lived in Al-Madinah during the time of the Messenger of Allah . They used to suffer, because of the armed conflicts between the tribes of Al-Madinah, Aws and Khazraj. Before Islam, the Aws and Khazraj worshipped idols, and many battles took place between them. There were three Jewish tribes in Al-Madinah at that time, Banu Qaynuqa` and Banu An-Nadir, the allies of the Khazraj, and Banu Qurayzah, who used to be the allies of the Aws. When war erupted between Aws and Khazraj, their Jewish allies would assist them. The Jew would kill his Arab enemy, and sometimes they also killed Jews who were the allies of the other Arab tribe, although the Jews were prohibited from killing each other according to clear religious texts in their Books. They would also drive each other from their homes and loot whatever furniture and money they could.

Can this not be applied to tribal warfare in Somalia or even worse Somalia and all it's maamul goboleeds handing over Somalis from Ogadenia to Ethiopian gov for money or handing over Somalis to the West (under false terror allegations). If so then the Curse of Allah SWT must be upon us that's why we are going to live in "disgrace in the life of this world" and what's to come in Akhirah will be even worse...
Why are you so quick to hate on our people and yet fail to mention the Americans.They not only murdered a drove out millions of natives from their homes, but they still continue to kill ppl abroad too. By your logic they should be first in line for punishment.

Why are you so quick to hate on our people and yet fail to mention the Americans.They not only murdered a drove out millions of natives from their homes, but they still continue to kill ppl abroad too. By your logic they should be first in line for punishment.

I think Somalis are better of being punished in the dunya and changing their ways rather than being punished for eternity in akhirah

@Boqor

The civil war is still ongoing buddy. Fair enough if I misunderstood. Not interested in ligitigating the issue.

Since you mention Jews, here's something to think about.
Israel has not had a civil war or coup in its 70 year existence. Its been a stable democracy from the beginning, even though it consists of three different Jewish ethnicities with different languages. Its Arab neighbors however have had one bloody coup after another followed by one dictator after another. Could it have something to do with the fact Arabs have preferred dictators to consensual government?
Hasbara troll

Tribal warfare between Muslims is worse because that's guaranteed hell for both sides.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6672, Sahih Muslim 2888

Abu Bakrah reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If two Muslims confront each other with swords, then both the killer and the killed will be in Hellfire.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, we understand for the killer, but why for the one killed?” The Prophet said, “Verily, he intended to kill his companion.

You cannot apply that verse to that, neither to the one that aids an infidel against a Muslim, such a person becomes a disbeliever automatically and thus punishment is eternal for them.

In most cases the munafiq label applies on them in which case they enter the depths of hell and are punished worse then the infidels.

Either way, the curse applies to all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending