Scared 😟

Learning how to establish habits effectively that lead to your goal with lesser effort will be a great help for you. James Clear's 'Atomic Habits' is a great, yet simple guide to how to do that.

Here's a cute summary of the full book I used to refer to frequently little while back:

first and for most understand that whatever hits you was always suppose to reach you and whatever misses you was never meant for you.

Secondly, make sincere dua to accomplish this goal and rely on allah to facilitate all your affairs. Do this often and there are also a lot of duas for laziness and lack of motivation.

thirdly relying on Allah and entrusting one’s affairs to Him in the correct sense must be accompanied by taking permissible measures.

Anas ibn Maalik, who said: A man said: O Messenger of Allah, should I tie up [my camel] and rely on Allah, or should I leave it loose and rely on Him? He said: “Tie it up and rely [on Allah]”

fourthly: keep a journal and track your progress and make S.M.A.R.T goals

fifth: minimize distractions. the scholars say wasting time on unproductive things that don’t benefit your dunya or akhira is haram. keep this in mind when you scroll of of bordem

Appreciate it guys don’t know why me and @DojaKhat always post on the same time I’m starting to believe we operate on the same routine lol

Also gonna play your video too thank for the referral

first and for most understand that whatever hits you was always suppose to reach you and whatever misses you was never meant for you.

Secondly, make sincere dua to accomplish this goal and rely on allah to facilitate all your affairs. Do this often and there are also a lot of duas for laziness and lack of motivation.

thirdly relying on Allah and entrusting one’s affairs to Him in the correct sense must be accompanied by taking permissible measures.

Anas ibn Maalik, who said: A man said: O Messenger of Allah, should I tie up [my camel] and rely on Allah, or should I leave it loose and rely on Him? He said: “Tie it up and rely [on Allah]”

fourthly: keep a journal and track your progress and make S.M.A.R.T goals

fifth: minimize distractions. the scholars say wasting time on unproductive things that don’t benefit your dunya or akhira is haram. keep this in mind when you scroll of of bordem
I took a screenshot of your post very effective stuff. Walalo

Trending