Say the FIRST THING that comes to mind when you see the name above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can't participate in FkD when you lost a whole region full of Minerals to HG.
You ain't refuting me this is funny coming from MJs who lost all military power in Kismayo and lost the district to Marehan :russ:
Kismayo and it's surroundings used to be yours where is it now? :russ:
One example is Berxaani former Harti village near Kismayo is now Marehan inhabited and controlled :russ:
We encroached on to the Islands too :trumpsmirk:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You guys can't participate in FkD when you lost a whole region full of Minerals to HG.

Of course we can fam. GG is a shared Gobol. If anything good is found in Fart city, Gelinsoor, etc our slaves will give their masters what they find. But in the meantime that Gobol means nothing to us. Our Southern Gobols like Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo is where it's at. :rejoice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You ain't refuting me this is funny coming from MJs who lost all military power in Kismayo and lost the district to Marehan :russ:
Kismayo and it's surroundings used to be yours where is it now? :russ:
One example is Berxaani former Harti village near Kismayo is now Marehan inhabited and controlled :russ:
We encroached on to the Islands too :trumpsmirk:
Stop deflecting from your embarrassing losses waryaa. Berxaani and Buulogaduud were and still are Gaaljecel inhabited villages. You can't control shit fam. You're no longer capable of defending yourselves and your track record of losing plenty of villages and districts to HG is prove of that. Economically you're dirt poor, scavengers and beggers. Don't let me dig deep into your endless problems.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Of course we can fam. GG is a shared Gobol. If anything good is found in Fart city, Gelinsoor, etc our slaves will give their masters what they find. But in the meantime that Gobol means nothing to us. Our Southern Gobols like Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo is where it's at. :rejoice:
KKK I think sheikh and nine are the same person lol.
@admin can you verify if these two accounts got the same ip addresses or not.

Stop deflecting from your embarrassing losses waryaa. Berxaani and Buulogaduud were and still are Gaaljecel inhabited villages. You can't control shit fam. You're no longer capable of defending yourselves and your track record of losing plenty of villages and districts to HG is prove of that. Economically you're dirt poor, scavengers and beggers. Don't let me dig deep into your endless problems.
Berxaanis MRX controlled by our militias used to be Harti deegaan

Beerxaani/waa degmo waxaa iska leh Beesha (Sade=Mareexaan)
http://www.allkisima.com/?p=10682

You sound weird bragging about lies about HGs
We have military locked y'all outta J/Hoose when the PL soldiers were removed from the city we ruled it under the name of Gudiga Siyaasada Beesha Sade no clan can has been as blatant as us :wow:
Economically you're dirt poor, scavengers and beggers.
These niggas decapitated y'all to being cucked by OGs :reallymaury:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Berxaanis MRX controlled by our militias used to be Harti deegaan

You sound weird bragging about lies about HGs
We have military locked y'all outta J/Hoose when the PL soldiers were removed from the city we ruled it under the name of Gudiga Siyaasada Beesha Sade no clan can has been as blatant as us :wow:
These niggas decapitated y'all to being cucked by OGs :reallymaury:
Berxaani and Buulogaduud are Gaaljecel lands.. stop posting fake news ninyahow. But still why bring Kismaayo into this discussion when the focus is on GG?!! Are you ashamed of your clan losing so many ancestral towns to the enemy HG??

Berxaani and Buulogaduud are Gaaljecel lands.. stop posting fake news ninyahow. But still why bring Kismaayo into this discussion when the focus is on GG?!! Are you ashamed of your clan losing do many ancestral towns to the enemy HG??
We have already covered the Mudug issue. Go read my other posts.
And as for Berxaani it is inhabited by us and controlled by us. Go FKD with a PLer

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
We have already covered the Mudug issue. Go read my other posts.
And as for Berxaani it is inhabited by us and controlled by us. Go FKD with a PLer
I've seen a lot of your FkD posts and you always dodge questions about GG cause it's a shame scar on your clan's CV. Marehan fled their ancestral homes in favor of HG kkkk shameful wlhi. Liberate those lands then proudly criticize others.

I've seen a lot of your FkD posts and you always dodge questions about GG cause it's a shame scar on your clan's CV. Marehan fled their ancestral homes in favor of HG kkkk shameful wlhi. Liberate those lands then proudly criticize others.
Because migrating from Mudug to Gedo for greener pastures is so bad. Nacas
Feel free to repeat yourself

Read this:
Don't you know Kismayo sub clans are plenty Reer Mudug even my sub clan used to live in Dhusamareb when it was a tuulo we been slowly migrating why you think we live in Xamar and Gedo and Wagardhac live in Kismayo duqqa magaalada used to be Wagardhac at certain points in time pre war
Wagardha and Reer Diini are known sub clans in K City both are Reer Mudug ciyaarta naga jooji

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.