Saudi's intercept a long range ballistic missile from the Houthis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:farmajoyaab:

Where 'em niggas who said Houthis don't have long range missiles that can reach Berbera? :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
If Houthis attack Berbera, that will be the Casus Belli my subclan and I will use to annex Aden and Southern Yemen.
This.

it will be end game as sland will officially go to war and incade southern yemen annex it and create greater gulf of somaliland.

DRACO

VIP
Shite, iran is giving them technology, i hope USA and Israel,
punish Iran severely if Houthis attack Berbera.

DRACO

VIP
no one will give a f about berbera:pachah1:
UAE must bring air defence too if they want the base
andTo protect us from houthis and future SNA army airforce.
#NeverAgain
DNxusjZUMAAAHUE.jpg:large

Saudi Arabia bought S400 from Russia , but Somaliland it will be like domes day if Houthis fire this missiles to Berbera and Hargeisa

These 'long range missles' they gave to the houthis are just toys. Look no further than the the iranian missile program, it's just blessed :banderas: Israel has been saying they should have been able to make an IRBM a few years ago, given the state of Iranian technology. Their missles had a maximum range 3000km for 10 years already. They are hiding some new shit from us.

:wowsweat: These shias don't play boi.

Saudi Arabia bought S400 from Russia , but Somaliland it will be like domes day if Houthis fire this missiles to Berbera and Hargeisa

Anti-missile missile systems are no good at dealing with a large volume of missiles. Shoot enough of them, and some of them will get through. Look at what happened to the Iron Dome in Israel. Some of those slow, hand made rockets were getting through. :rejoice:

What I'm trying to say is that Saudi is just as screwed as Somaliland. Hell, they are definitely more screwed when you remember that they have been incredibly provocative to Iran, and have undermined them for decades. :mjhaps: Those dumb ayrabs are going to get it.

These 'long range missles' they gave to the houthis are just toys. Look no further than the the iranian missile program, it's just blessed :banderas: Israel has been saying they should have been able to make an IRBM a few years ago, given the state of Iranian technology. Their missles had a maximum range 3000km for 10 years already. They are hiding some new shit from us.

:wowsweat: These shias don't play boi.
all flights are now stopping Dubai and Riyadh airports

Anti-missile missile systems are no good at dealing with a large volume of missiles. Shoot enough of them, and some of them will get through. Look at what happened to the Iron Dome in Israel. Some of those slow, hand made rockets were getting through. :rejoice:

What I'm trying to say is that Saudi is just as screwed as Somaliland. Hell, they are definitely more screwed when you remember that they have been incredibly provocative to Iran, and have undermined them for decades. :mjhaps: Those dumb ayrabs are going to get it.
This will cause big problem in Saudi Arabia and UAE , no flight Zone Dubai airport will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts