Saudi man rapes Somali woman, leaves her to die on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I'm annoying because I fear for Somali women's safety? It's no secret that Saudis have been raping and abusing maids. Gulf states treat guest workers horribly they treat them like slaves. f*ck off.

:pacspit: akhhh tuuf an ku yidhi

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Message to all Arabs. "Our girls they mean allot to us, they have very high value, they all noble and diamond, we don't want anyone come a closer, forget about touching them, so if you keep on taking advantage because their country has a chaos then you are an ass. We Faaraxs ready to battle with you and you know you are weaker than woman". Qamiis weeyne waad arki doonta.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Message to all Arabs. "Our girl are mean allot to us, they have very high value, they all noble and diamond, so if you keep on taking advantage because their country has a chaos then you are an ass. We Faaraxs ready to battle with you and you know you are weaker than woman". Qamiis weeyne waad arki doonta.

Qamiis weeyne waad arki doonta :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Qamiis weeyne waad arki doonta :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:
Hahaha,. is true, they dress like that, is like "Dirac bac weyn". lol
When Arabs fight, they fight with dacas and we fight as a real man. They are piece of shit. I feel more superior than Arabs and Europeans walaahi.
I'm proud to be Somali.

Don't feel too bad AbdiGaal, u got a lot of guts. You stand up for ur Gaynimo and Gaalnimo. Takes alot of effort.

E = Effort
L = Loss
F = Fail

Continue ur with dagaal, but just leave Barawanis alone.

Don't feel too bad AbdiGaal, u got a lot of guts. You stand up for ur Gaynimo and Gaalnimo. Takes alot of effort.

E = Effort
L = Loss
F = Fail

Continue ur with dagaal, but just leave Barawanis alone.

Barawanis & reer xamar were in Somalia for 1000 years and never joined al shabaab or even change our history you are one of us.

image.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small note, lot of Eritrean carry Somalis passports since Barre time and they renewed yearly most of them live in Gulf countries ask our ambassadors in Gulf and they will confirm that fact.

image.jpeg
Yes some Eritrean people carry Somali passports and helped to avoid paying tax to their Eritean government

Absolutely disgusting news and let me guess according to their fatwa-ist or judge the dead raped woman is not worth batting an eye to

Status
Not open for further replies.