Saudi man rapes Somali woman, leaves her to die on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I hope he dies. Poor woman my heart bleeds for here. We need to get our sisters out from there asap. Saudis are backwards animals that can never be tamed. Do you have a link Abdi?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis need to spread the information about these animals. Every Somali should know about their disgusting inhumane behavior.

Hubble

VIP
@Hubble provide the link. You didnt go anywhere beynaleyahay

I found it on FB without an article, very often there aren't articles for these stories.

I was up, saw this and thought you all needed to see. Doesn't even matter her nationality but she's one of us racially and probably a Muslim.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
I found it on FB without an article, very often there aren't articles for these stories.

I was up, saw this and thought you all needed to see. Doesn't even matter her nationality but she's one of us racially and probably a Muslim.

:Sutehja:

Learn to get facts first

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It doesn't matter. Do you guys think these beduins will be treating Somali women any differently? We've all heard, read and even seen videos of how Saudis treat guest working women from south east Asia and Africa. I dread the day I heard thousands of our sisters are being sent there. Yes we're a poor nation but how can you send them away to a place where women commit sucidie because of the constant verbal and physical abuse they face?

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
It doesn't matter. Do you guys think these beduins will be treating Somali women any differently? We've all heard, read and even seen videos of how Saudis treat guest working women from south east Asia and Africa. I dread the day I heard thousands of our sisters are being sent there. Yes we're a poor nation but how can you send them away to a place where women commit sucidie because of the constant verbal and physical abuse they face?

You're annoying af. Here take this :Sutehja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts