Sanaag Politician 'Dhoobo Daareed' to FGS “if you continue disrespecting us (Warsangali) we will join SL and make their seceding plans come true”

Dabo Xaareed can f*ck off he's not worth putting on a payroll if his tuulos don't come under the admin
I think he can bring his community back to SL if he's welcomed in Hargeysa and the govt including political parties leaders promise to over funds and development to their area

Buudhoodle people are different, they'd deal with 10 puntlands instead of Somaliland, I would know sxb I'm from there.

Then you don't know saaxib that town is the town of reer abtigay and I can for sure say, if it was up to the decision makers and they had to choose, the outcome would be exactly like that.

Too many beggars they're annoying just like the waqooyi leeches in xamar stealing money and not having any clout with their constituents. If you can make things happen on the ground you're welcome imo.
He has clout among Warsans, his complaints eco the lines of what your folks use to complain about. He's coming from a position of Waqoyi. But leave it to Isaaqs to be so offputting that he and Warsans back off and not pull the trigger. :heh:
Then you don't know saaxib that town is the town of reer abtigay and I can for sure say, if it was up to the decision makers and they had to choose, the outcome would be exactly like that.
I'm not understanding you, are you insutiating that reer Buudhoodle would welcome Somaliland?

He has clout among Warsans, his complaints eco the lines of what your folks use to complain about. He's coming from a position of Waqoyi. But leave it to Isaaqs to be so offputting that he and Warsans back off. :heh:

I'm not understanding you, are you insutiating that reer Buudhoodle would welcome Somaliland?

If they had to choose between Puntland and Somaliland, go figure of course 100% Somaliland.

Non other than the late Khaliif Galaydh showed that.

If they had to choose between Puntland and Somaliland, go figure of course 100% Somaliland.

Non other than the late Khaliif Galaydh showed that.
Nah man, I promise you they'd choose Puntland which they've done before. Ali Khalif Galaydh is not a Buuhoodle native.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
He has clout among Warsans, his complaints eco the lines of what your folks use to complain about. He's coming from a position of Waqoyi. But leave it to Isaaqs to be so offputting that he and Warsans back off and not pull the trigger. :heh:

SL is seen as "backing HY" in their beef in sanaag it's suicidal to leave than envelope of PL protection. Warsans are unlikely to ever really join.

Nah man, I promise you they'd choose Puntland which they've done before. Ali Khalif Galaydh is not a Buuhoodle native.

If there is one thing I'm 100% sure of reer Buuhoodle then that is, that they would not be caught dead in Puntland iska daa ba inay iyagu khasab la aan ku biiraan.

Last edited:
They would choose Somaliland if Somaliland administration implements fair share representative system and amend Xeer 12 which deals with taxation where most of the revenue from the regions goes to Hargeysa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nope,

This is Buuhoodle today, they hate your guts..

You guys should really leave them alone.
“Puntland hooyadeed ha wasto “walle Reer Buhoodle wey helen Viva Somaliland :russ: :rejoice:

They would choose Somaliland if Somaliland administration implements fair share representative system and amend Xeer 12 which deals with taxation where most of the revenue from the regions goes to Hargeysa
Never in a million years. They'd rather starve than be with Somaliland. I thought this was known about us. :drakewtf:

SL is not seen as backing HY, they are backing them which is counterintuitive to the point that I assume they don't want recognition but to fill their bellies with aid and kawaal their youth in believing in a project there not serious about.

And Warsangeli protect themselves, it's their diaspora that pay for those soldiers in their towns, dhoobe said that already.

Never in a million years. They'd rather starve than be with Somaliland. I thought this was known about us. :drakewtf:
What connects Northern somalis together is family and shared culture Dhulbahante only left Somaliland because of the unequal treatment to them by SL Cigaal administration and elders who didn't choose a Dhulbahante VP and left to Garrowe to create PL in 1998.

Cali khaliif AUN signed a treaty with Silyano administration that will address reer Bari concerns and demands for fair share of governance in Somaliland starting with opening the constitution unfortunately Cali Khaliif died and Ina Bixi didn't do what was signed in Caynaba in 2017 but hopefully next year when new administration comes to power those issues would be addressed as ppl Somaliland especially the youth are more in favor exclusive and a just country where everyone regardless of his or her clans belongs to

What connects Northern somalis together is family and shared culture Dhulbahante only left Somaliland because of the unequal treatment to them by SL Cigaal administration and elders who didn't choose a Dhulbahante VP and left to Garrowe to create PL in 1998.

Cali khaliif AUN signed a treaty with Silyano administration that will address reer Bari concerns and demands for fair share of governance in Somaliland starting with opening the constitution unfortunately Cali Khaliif died and Ina Bixi didn't do what was signed in Caynaba in 2017 but hopefully next year when new administration comes to power those issues would be addressed as ppl Somaliland especially the youth are more in favor exclusive and a just country where everyone regardless of his or her clans belongs to
Don't overrate culture, Buudhoodle natives are culturally closer to Isaaq but reject Somaliland outright. Did one of us say something that made you guys think different? :what:

Don't overrate culture, Buudhoodle natives are culturally closer to Isaaq but reject Somaliland outright. Did one of us say something that made you guys think different? :what:
Everytime I encounter with Dhulbahante or Warsangeli they would like to be in Somaliland or share power with Isaaqs only if their concerns is addressed and the biggest one is ending the secessionism a lot of you guys are unionist

Yes Finally They Can Leave
Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Reborn
This guy I a landheer reer Cumar who was forcefully removed by Deni. He has alot of clout in Badhan and walks around freely.

His words aren't BS.

People on here are saying he is banned from entering Sanaag . What's your remark on this?

Trending

Latest posts