Sanaag Belongs To Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
087F2E2B-F9DD-4239-B443-BB308665EA73.jpeg

Saalax Bidaar

I noticed no other clan claims others town and achievements, dadkani waa musiibo:gucciwhat:
Yeah they like to claim everything under the sun

Peak this: the Governor and the main challenger of Wajjir County are all Degodiye, the other prominent clans are Ajuran and Garre

21D70CCD-AABA-48EC-8E56-AB110FF18A23.jpeg

They are "Hawiye" like Xawaadle - not by abtirsi
True
Sheekhaal, Ajuuraan, Degodia, Garre, And Xawaadle are in the same category

Saalax Bidaar

Wajir is the same as Galkacyo. 50% Maxamed Zubeir 50% Degodiye. Garre and Ajuraan live in Wajir west and Wajir East respectively. Wajir town is as much Maxamed Zubeir as it is Degodiye.

The senator representing Wajir until the 2017 election was Ogaden.
That is absolutely false! Wajjir is Degodiye majority. Look it up.

The Governor and his challenger were both Degodiye.
In fact no one becomes a leader in Wajjir without being endorsed by the Chiefs of Degodiye

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That is absolutely false! Wajjir is Degodiye majority. Look it up.

The Governor and his challenger were both Degodiye.
In fact no one becomes a leader in Wajjir without being endorsed by the Chiefs of Degodiye

There is no majority clan in Wajir. The Degodiye are the largest clan in the county, but Wajir town itself is half Ogaden. I don't know why you think I am lying.

As a matter of fact the Degodiye lost the senate election for the second time in a row after the Ajuraan and the Ogaden teamed up in 2013 and in 2017 and elected an Ogaden in 2013 and an Ajuraan in 2017. The deputy governor, Wajir South MP and Wajir County women's rep are all Ogaden. Do not reply to me if you do not know what you are talking about.
:ufdup:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/14/mp-keynan-survives-wrath-of-wajir-voters_c1615631

Saalax Bidaar

There is no majority clan in Wajir. The Degodiye are the largest clan in the county, but Wajir town itself is half Ogaden. I don't know why you think I am lying.

As a matter of fact the Degodiye lost the senate election for the second time in a row after the Ajuraan and the Ogaden teamed up in 2013 and in 2017 and elected an Ogaden in 2013 and an Ajuraan in 2017. The deputy governor, Wajir South MP and Wajir County women's rep are all Ogaden. Do not reply to me if you do not know what you are talking about.
:ufdup:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/08/14/mp-keynan-survives-wrath-of-wajir-voters_c1615631

You would have never admitted that fact if I didn’t check you at the beginning. You would probably brag to the masses that wajjir is Darood like you lot like to do. But thanks for admitting that Wajjir county being majority Degodia.

The only areas where Ogaden have significant numbers is Wajjir South. The other 5 sub counties, Degodia is clear majority.

Everyone else plays second fiddle including Ajuuraan, Garre, and Ogaaden

As you were......

Last edited:
The truth is that Isaaq have only 2 cities. Burco and Hargeisa. Isaaq, Hawiye, D&M and Dir are very concentrated. Hawiye has 2.5 cities, D&M has 1 city and Dir have 2 cities.

If Darood were as concentrated as Isaaq or Hawiye, our "Mogadishu" or "Hargeisa" would probably be bigger than Addis Ababa.
:drakelaugh:

:russ:
We can't seem to share, Daroods would rather have non Daroods in their degan than share it like brothers in cases like Kismayo

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You would have never admitted that fact if I didn’t check you at the beginning. You would probably brag to the masses that wajjir is Darood like you lot like to do. But thanks for admitting that Wajjir county being majority Degodia.

The only areas where Ogaden have significant numbers is Wajjir South. The other 5 sub counties, Degodia is clear majority.

Everyone else plays second fiddle including Ajuuraan, Garre, and Ogaaden

As you were......

I said the Degodiye are the largest clan in Wajir, I never said they were the majority. The Degodiye are a plurality not a majority.

You can most easily see this in countywide elections. The senator from Wajir is chosen by a majority of the vote, and the same is true for the women's rep. In 2013 the Ogaden and Ajuuraan agreed to vote for an Ogaden as senator and an Ajuraan woman for women's rep. In 2017 they switched places. The Degodiye lost both times because the Ogaden with the Ajuraan constitute a bigger voting block. So they made sure to divide the Ogaden and Ajuraan by having an Ogaden run as deputy governor alongside a Degodiye, winning them the governor's seat.

Btw Wajir North is Ajuraan, Wajir South is Ogaden and Wajir west is 50/50 Ajuran Degodiye. Degodiye are a majority in Eldas, Tarbaj and Wajir East. And even in Wajir East they are having trouble keeping the Garre from gaining it. Wajir North and Wajir South are the largest constituencies in terms of population. Wajir South is almost half the size of the entire county.

Wajir town itself is not even in question. The southern half of the town is Ogaden. There is even a green line between the two parts, like Galkacyo. Its southern portion's population is counted as part of Wajir South.

Saalax Bidaar

Anyway you slice it it’s Hawiye land as Garre, Ajuuraan and Degodiye come under the Hawiye umbrella. The country is Hawiye Garisa county is where Daroods are majority due to Dhadhaab refugee camp being located there

Secondly, if someone is largest in a degaan doesnt that mean they are the majority?

The simple fact is The most important position is the governor and it is always being Degodiya

Status
Not open for further replies.