Salam my bros, what routine do you use to increase your delts ?

Been a newb to gym since nov 2022 but i dont feel my delts have increased in size that much. i wonder if what im doing is enough or does it take longer ? i work out my shoulders 2x a week. Have uploaded my routine of shoulders day (which i also work out abs on same day). Dont take any supplements or steroids, just make sure i get at least 120g protein a day, (weigh 82kg at 184cm) and i have a vegan powder shake. (whey wasnt good for my stomach). Much appreciated bros

Attachments

• shoulders.png
    shoulders.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 81

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You will see minimal growth with splits as a beginner. What you posted is a full day exercise, so if you are working shoulders 2x a week, then how are you able fit in other exercises during the week? What are your rest days? From personal experience, full body exercises was better for me as a beginner.

You will see minimal growth with splits as a beginner. What you posted is a full day exercise, so if you are working shoulders 2x a week, then how are you able fit in other exercises during the week? What are your rest days? From personal experience, full body exercises was better for me as a beginner.
That’s just my routine for shoulder and Abs day bro. I have a routine for chest and triceps, back and biceps each of these 3 are given two days a week.

Depends on the person, as long as the intensity is there you will see progress. What’s as if not more important than a routine when you first start out is consistency.

Been a newb to gym since nov 2022 but i dont feel my delts have increased in size that much. i wonder if what im doing is enough or does it take longer ? i work out my shoulders 2x a week. Have uploaded my routine of shoulders day (which i also work out abs on same day). Dont take any supplements or steroids, just make sure i get at least 120g protein a day, (weigh 82kg at 184cm) and i have a vegan powder shake. (whey wasnt good for my stomach). Much appreciated bros
Go heavy on your main compound lift and do that first to not tire yourself out. Aim to progress in the amount of weight you do gradually once every 4-6 weeks. 1-2 sets heavy 1 set warm up 1 set drop. Track calories, weigh yourself regularly and eat enough protein.

Go heavy on your main compound lift and do that first to not tire yourself out. Aim to progress in the amount of weight you do gradually once every 4-6 weeks. 1-2 sets heavy 1 set warm up 1 set drop. Track calories, weigh yourself regularly and eat enough protein.
my man, thank you.

If you wanna focus on a body part you can train it up to 3x a week max for lateral raises I did 15 sets a week I did 5x10-15 and my delta blew up but feel free to change the stets/reps everyone’s body is diffrent and responds diffrentlly

make sure to incorporate compound lifts like overhead press standing or seated works fine to supplement it with supporting exercises like lat raises

Standing barbell press ,seated dumbbell press ,lateral raise (sometimes standing ,some time sitting), front raises , face pulls (I do this exercise every gym session ).
When I hit some sort of plateau in one exercise I change it to something similar for example standing barbell press to seated dumbbell press or some days do different variations .

BE care full of the behind the neck press specialy if you had history of injury.

Focus on lateral delt and posterior delt.

You already work the front delt, when you do chest and various other excersises.

Trending