Safe - Siri (Prod. By ill-E and co-produced by Waves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Standing ovation. If that's what you wanted mate you're probably crazy.

The last thing I would want for my people is to be pushing degeneracy i.e encouraging incarceration, fucking and siring garacs, getting wavy or tipsy and pushing that shit thru unoriginal music without a shred of self-respect. That didn't pan out too well for black people in America and they have nothing to show for being entertainers and athletes so why the heck would I want a Somali to be rapper or producer, why not tech entrepreneurs, real estate tycoons and venture capitalist instead. They should aim higher.

McD30

Bored to death
Standing ovation. If that's what you wanted mate you're probably crazy.

The last thing I would want for my people is to be pushing degeneracy i.e encouraging incarceration, fucking and siring garacs, getting wavy or tipsy and pushing that shit thru unoriginal music without a shred of self-respect. That didn't pan out too well for black people in America and they have nothing to show for being entertainers and athletes so why the heck would I want a Somali to be rapper or producer, why not tech entrepreneurs, real estate tycoons and venture capitalist instead. They should aim higher.
Only Somalis put each other down like this. It's artistic expression and blaming rap for the situation of black Americans sounds a little too Bill O'Reilly for me. :zhqjlmx:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Only Somalis put each other down like this. It's artistic expression and blaming rap for the situation of black Americans sounds a little too Bill O'Reilly for me. :zhqjlmx:

They aren't promoting anything positive or even worthy of congratulation. And yes; I take issue with positioning that crap to Somali people. I don't know who Bill O'Reily is. I don't know what benefit black celebrities or entertainers have been to African American people, it's normally every day people that have been of service to their social movements. Entertainers have handlers that pay them so they are what you call "controlled" and of little use to madows. Enlighten me mate. It's also difficult for me to think of one modern day black-owned record company. Most of their craft is own my crusty old cadaan dudes, which they continue to enrich over themselves and their people. And please don't mention labels which are mere subsidiaries. I'm very much against this type of music, it's not the source of all ills but it's detrimental to it's young and impressionable listeners and promotes nothing but vice. My opinion.

Also, I said to aim higher because I believe our people have the capacity to do more and we should desire to own more. So, tell me how is that a put down? That is a call to action to want more, do more and be better. What's wrong with i.e. tech, real estate, brand licensing etc?

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Safe is the worst Somali artist out of Toronto. He has no identity and his music is trash. His music videos are sick though. :kobeok:

They aren't promoting anything positive or even worthy of congratulation. And yes; I take issue with positioning that crap to Somali people. I don't know who Bill O'Reily is. I don't know what benefit black celebrities or entertainers have been to African American people, it's normally every day people that have been of service to their social movements. Entertainers have handlers that pay them so they are what you call "controlled" and of little use to madows. Enlighten me mate. It's also difficult for me to think of one modern day black-owned record company. Most of their craft is own my crusty old cadaan dudes, which they continue to enrich over themselves and their people. And please don't mention labels which are mere subsidiaries. I'm very much against this type of music, it's not the source of all ills but it's detrimental to it's young and impressionable listeners and promotes nothing but vice. My opinion.

Also, I said to aim higher because I believe our people have the capacity to do more and we should desire to own more. So, tell me how is that a put down? That is a call to action to want more, do more and be better. What's wrong with i.e. tech, real estate, brand licensing etc?

You pose some reasonable concerns.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
You're an absolute troll and Safe isn't Somali. Sign out of life please, there isn't enough resources on this planet for vermin like you.
his music is still weak- maybe itll get better but i dont understand hype for no reason

at least roy woods is creative

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You're an absolute troll and Safe isn't Somali. Sign out of life please, there isn't enough resources on this planet for vermin like you.
Nigga who cares about his fucking ethnicity. The only thing I know about him is that he works/worked at the OVO store.

Calling someone vermin because they don't agree with your taste of music? You're a class act, guy.

Regardless, nigga is trash. I'd rather listen to Frenchie or even Top5 over this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts