Saddest video I've seen in a long while

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna sound messed up but the guy who's asking for the donations lives in Columbus and he's literally asking for 50k, that video wasn't his either, this is him
Check out @Castanso's Tweet: Check out @Castanso's Tweet: Check out @Castanso's Tweet:

I don't wanna sound messed up but the guy who's asking for the donations lives in Columbus and he's literally asking for 50k, that video wasn't his either, this is him
Check out @Castanso's Tweet: Check out @Castanso's Tweet: Check out @Castanso's Tweet:

I don't know if I can trust it either, this is the man behind it? What's his relation to the guy in the video, I read the page it doesn't sound like he has any real plan.

Check out @Castanso's Tweet: do y'all really trust this guy, these gaalos are miskeen walahi

@hodon yes sis, all donations goes to this guy and he's asking 50k and he already raised almost 5k in 20 hrs, that video isn't his, he's in Columbus.

Check out @Castanso's Tweet: do y'all really trust this guy, these gaalos are miskeen walahi

@hodon yes sis, all donations goes to this guy and he's asking 50k and he already raised almost 5k in 20 hrs, that video isn't his, he's in Columbus.

I don't trust him but it wouldn't hurt to donate something like 20 dollars either :manny: after all a little goes a long way, and 20 dollars won't make much of a dent

The moneu
I don't trust him but it wouldn't hurt to donate something like 20 dollars either :manny: after all a little goes a long way, and 20 dollars won't make much of a dent
The donations isn't my concern but is the money gonna go to the orphaned kid is my concern, I only donate to masjids and orphaned kids back home, I never trust these gofundme clowns or aid companies

Video broke my heart walahi. And to think these politicians fattening themselves and their pockets up while they rob the country blind and the citezens are suffering this much. UGGHHH i wish i could do something to directly help this man and many orphans like him.

i dont trust that link at all. the go fund me literally says "saving omar and dadaab" he doesn't seem to have any actual plan and doesn't say what helming do with the money or how hell send it to him or even get in contact with him. smh opportunist ass somalis man

The moneu

The donations isn't my concern but is the money gonna go to the orphaned kid is my concern, I only donate to masjids and orphaned kids back home, I never trust these gofundme clowns or aid companies

very true, it worries me knowing there are so many sick people out there. even the so called organized charities can't be trusted.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'll shall be reporting his page to gofundme. I hope the person who made this isn't scamming anyone but to me it looks like it

Does anyone know where he got the video? I tried searching but didn't find anything. He's made almost $8,000 now...

This is what he posted on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts