Sad state of the somali nation and people

They should make a Soccer/football league based on qabils in Somalia

Maybe it will calm these savages down a little
imagine the faan and botaan antics, and you know Somalis like to rub it in deep when they beat you at anything competitive πŸ’€ taasi waa soo jeedin aad khatar u ah pro πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

imagine the faan and botaan antics, and you know Somalis like to rub it in deep when they beat you at anything competitive πŸ’€ taasi waa soo jeedin aad khatar u ah pro πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Thats what we need, Sports in West is tribal anyways especially European football except with no Guns and Killing, Cadaans leaders are smart as it distracts population

Only way we can calm Somalis the fck down, and Losers like Idoor for example last week cant calacal and cry all day

Thats what we need, Sports in West is tribal anyways especially European football except with no Guns and Killing, Cadaans leaders are smart as it distracts population

Only way we can calm Somalis the fck down, and Losers like Idoor for example last week cant calacal and cry all day
I see what you mean, but the west has a long tradition of this and there’s also no guns and weapons available as there are in Somalia .

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I recently came across a xalimo wearing an unfamiliar bracelet in an explicit video. Now I know what qabiil that flag belongs to πŸ˜†

Somalis couldn't even do tribalism right from the beginning. Turkic, Arabic, Scottish tribes all had their flags in the medieval era. Somalis are just late to the game.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Somalis couldn't even do tribalism right from the beginning. Turkic, Arabic, Scottish tribes all had their flags in the medieval era. Somalis are just late to the game.
IMG_9896.jpeg

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
They should make a Soccer/football league based on qabils in Somalia

Maybe it will calm these savages down a little
We should actually do that low key