[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, how tf did Nigerians get so many damn votes? :susp:
Putin-Laughing-gif.gif

I don't hate neither :icon lol:

Lmao it was just me being tongue in cheek :icon lol:

I know ethiopia and eritrea has had somewhat of a tumultuous relationship? it probably wouldn't translate into the population and their opinion of each other z3zrULC

christians nd muslims haven't had the fondest of interactions with each other either :icon lol:

Don't let the muslamics convert u :reallymaury:

Last edited:
Too bad our eternal enemies are also some of the finest women. We beefed with the wrong people ffs. Why not the Afars or Yemenis?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the eri girls here are hot. Somali girls are cute too but the hijab is a turn off :idontlike:

you stick to the raw meat eaters. i only got love for my people.

N

nadia

I'm a giant compared to them at 5'8 I can never find them attractive
lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax

Well you should consider it since your in this forum Isam is a fascinating religion.

Maxaa kaa galay adiga haduu gaalyahay ama Muslim? Trying to convert people to a religion you yourself don't even follow properly. Walaahi Marka qaarkood waan la yaabaa Soomaalida.:mindblown:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax

Nigga they bug eyed and bald at age 20 f*ck you on about?

N

nadia

Maxaa kaa galay adiga haduu gaalyahay ama Muslim? Trying to convert people to a religion you yourself don't even follow properly. Walaahi Marka qaarkood waan la yaabaa Soomaalida.:mindblown:
it was just a suggestion not that deep goshh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending