SaciidAyanleh/Ciddhartha, how's that L/rejection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Geeljire and @Idol exposed my pic and nobody is banning them

and now @Solid with his nasty ass beard is laughing at me

:mjsuitcry:

If it's really him, he needs to send verification to either @administrator or @AbdiJohnson. We won't take his word for it because his word means shit.

@AbdiJohnson :pacspit:

@administrator this is your moderation team

There's a section for issues.

@ciddhartha, @Idol has had that image up several days. You've claimed the image is of another individual but now it's yours. I can't ban @Geeljire because you claim the image is now yours.

This is a waste of my time and yours. If you have any complaints post in the issues section.

Ever heard of subterfuge you fucking dolt

You're right, this site is confirmed trash. Now, more people know is all

:hemad:

You would have complained to a moderator immediately but the image has been up for several days and you've denied that it belonged to you. This is a waste of my time. If you have a personal issue with the moderators then solve it with them or report to me if they act beyond their authority. I'd demod both of them if need be.

Also I am not appointing moderators based on tribal affiliation but whether or not they are up to the task.

^^ f*cking racist scum and darood/darood sympathizers the lot of them

nelson-bbpin.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

You need more people. Nobody took your dramatic self seriously.

Bye Felicia.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::ahhhh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

@ciddhartha I've been dealing with your concern for 4 hours now; waiting for you on stand-by on my computer.

Please respond to my PM
He won't confirm any thing. He wants attention. I had this picture on for 4 days now. Not a beep from him. Now he's crying foul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts