Saado Ali Warsame

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
All i know that she was killed by Dahabshiil owners

fucking liars. This is why certain people will continue to be poor and in dadaab. jealously always backfires, stop blaming dahabshiil and get off your ass and build a successful company

dahabshiil is the biggest somali company. We have reporters asking for money from dahabshiil or they will write fake stories about dahabshiil on their little homemade websites

Bribery and Blackmail from all sides? Can't blame them if they killed her, I would probably do the same!

they didn't kill her, it is like me saying a random business killed her and if that business doesn't give me money, then i will put the story on somalispot
Why will Saada Ali want money from Dahabshill be wadani like her die for your country instead of Sucking Ethiopian dick

Does Dahabshiil CEO believe in secessionist or unity? It seems like he's playing both sides but that's how a businessman operates.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Warya @waraabe these guys call isaaq langaab but apparently we have our fingers in every corner of the country. We kill saado cali, we destroyed the country, we control alkabaab.... war dadkani cuqdad badanaa

How many reer waqooyi politicians died in xamar that year. That ramadan she was killed there was like 4 other politicians assassinated. It was just her time to meet alshabaab.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You're such a qabilist, just because she was a puntland supporter uff.:ohlord:

Saada Cali was a woman of integrity. AUN :ufdup:
You don't know her history 1st she fucked isaaq trash 2nd while her own ugaryahan clans men were fighting and killing for siyaad barre she was booty shaking for his enemy the terrorist group snm/usc ironically when her friends kicked out the big bad siyaad barre who by the way was arming her own people she fled the country I wonder why she didn't stay welcome her usc friends:sheed:
Of course to out do herself she makes a great comeback to Somalia after ing about her old snm friends for decades in western countries of course like usual her dhabodhillif ways never change because in 2012 after her own clans men made khatumo she joins fuutole to sabotage them:sheed:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You don't know her history 1st she fucked isaaq trash 2nd while her own ugaryahan clans men were fighting and killing for siyaad barre she was booty shaking for his enemy the terrorist group snm/usc ironically when her friends kicked out the big bad siyaad barre who by the way was arming her own people she fled the country I wonder why she didn't stay welcome her usc friends:sheed:
Of course to out do herself she makes a great comeback to Somalia after ing about her old snm friends for decades in western countries of course like usual her dhabodhillif ways never change because in 2012 after her own clans men made khatumo she joins fuutole to sabotage them:sheed:

I know saada Cali and her politics, first off she never had an isaaq husband I don't know why people keep saying this. :/ regardless what's wrong with having an isaaq husband? :eek:

She never supported the usc/snm she spoke out against the dhulm of the kacaan and the bombings in Hargeisa. She was a singer and used her voice to speak out against injustice and she has done so bravely. Wallahi billahi I'm so upset right now.

:mjcry:

AUN habaryar Saada Cali :i83dwbv:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What dhulm

:comeon:

All I remember is the land cruiser propaganda song

Didn't really turn out so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending