Rwanda" it is our turn to loot Somalis "

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5218.JPG

Al Shabab releases new propaganda film detailing the life & capture of a Tanzanian spy in its midst. The Tanzanian spy was apparently recruited by the Rwandan intelligence. Now we became the joke of Bantu (Kenya, Tanzania, now Rwanda ) sending their terrorists to loot our country. Send every Bantu in Somalia to Tanzania

Where is this film and Rwandans are good people.

They are good people but the their president is not good man, he looted and interfered in Congo. Now it is Somalia. Check hamza _africa 's account at twitter (you will find all the news of scumbags there)

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Let them loot somalia. We are worthless people, better than doing nothing with our resources.
If that's the case, please stop coonin', leave this forum, marry your Moroccan hoe and never claim Somalia again. Fucking negative, emotional waste-man.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If that's the case, please stop coonin', leave this forum, marry your Moroccan hoe and never claim Somalia again. Fucking negative, emotional waste-man.
Sometimes the truth hurts. Italy built a beautiful country, Barre improved it even more, all was going well but then somalis went back to their natural animalistic behaviour. We are a cursed people and need to give up. The diaspora dont understand this!! Ask your uncles and grandfathers and you will get the same reply.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
lmao trust me Somali Intelligence from what I've hear are ten steps ahead of these ugali brained parasites.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Sometimes the truth hurts. Italy built a beautiful country, Barre improved it even more, all was going well but then somalis went back to their natural animalistic behaviour. We are a cursed people and need to give up. The diaspora dont understand this!! Ask your uncles and grandfathers and you will get the same reply.
I liked the first line of your comment, then I read the last sentence. Do you actually believe our Somali elders will agree to take it up the ass by our savage neighbours?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I liked the first line of your comment, then I read the last sentence. Do you actually believe our Somali elders will agree to take it up the ass by our savage neighbours?
They knew how beautiful our country was, the horrors that occurred, and our situation now. What has changed for the past 25 years? Federalism brought clan armies fighting each other, Shabaab is getting even stronger, we have no military or security, foreign countries taking our sea. You must finally arrive at the point that nothing will change for the next century. I just feel sick remembering the stories my grandfather who was an intelligence officer used to tell me and the savageness occurring now.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
They knew how beautiful our country was, the horrors that occurred, and our situation now.
What has changed for the past 25 years? Federalism brought clan armies fighting each other, Shabaab is getting even stronger, we have no military or security, foreign countries taking our sea. You must finally arrive at the point that nothing will change for the next century. I just feel sick remembering the stories my grandfather who was an intelligence officer used to tell me and the savageness occurring now.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, the land of Somalia is very rich and has a lot of potential. However, the Somali people are currently living by the consequences of the sins they had committed against themselves. No foreign nation directly attacked Somalia, but the people contributed to their own downfall and now us the diaspora are the embers of a dying flame.

I hate it when I see Somalis who are away from the motherland still practicing qabyaalada and continuing to even kill each other! Isn't it funny they are still practicing the same thing that caused them too flee from Somalia in their adopted homes across the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts