Rooble to resign any minute now!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

When the going got tough and His Xafiis was cut off of electricity he throws in the towel. Did he think Farmajo would go soft on him. Miskiinka wa laga waalay :deadrose:

Meanwhile Farmaajo has taken over the entire Office of Prime Minister and has brought in hundreds of tanks and soldiers. No more Bullshit!

:pachah1:Aabe Farmaajo Guul

Get out traitor :camby:
Frustrated Angry Video Game Nerd GIF

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo has taken over Ministry of Warfaafinta and Radio Muqdishu! Has the new Kacaan been implemented! Guul!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Rooble is the thread keeping up Somalia right now badbaado qarans return is very likely if this news pans out.

Nobody will let Farmajo and Fahad Yasiin run the elections.

TekNiKo

VIP
How can you do a coup with now ruling half a block in Mogadishu? Stupid buns.
Where are your beloved Badbaado Qaran! We are saving the nation from red eyed mooryan who wanna sell our sea. I am glad Farmaajo finally is takin action hundreds of Kooficas have been activated. This time we know your plan and are ready

Murax who do you support?

I’m going to actually daacad with you today. For NISA to just say ‘She was killed by AS’ with no details, explanation, etc was unacceptable. That said this could have been played better. Hate him or love him, Fahad Yasin is a powerful politician. Why do you think Shariif head of MM circus defended him? Rooble could have simply said I want a report instead of saying ‘by this date’. Predictably Fahad said F off. Now it became a showdown.