Robin Banks shot over $10k debt, taunted by shooter on Instagram for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your topics was about him getting shot, mine is about why he was shot.:mjpls:

You seem fixated on pregnancy. Are you having trouble impregnating your wife again? Start a gofundme to pay for her IVF treatments and I promise I'll donate. We wouldn't want another woman to leave you because of your little problem. :mjcry:

:bell::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He taught you the word usurp? I know it's not in your lexicon adeer. :russ:

She did, walahi ! I ain't ashamed! The one beneficial thing about this forum is I've picked up on a lot of English words. Thank you all!

HOWEVER, there's one person I don't benefit anything from and it is @waraabe I think the kid came to that third world country called NOT SO GREAT BRITAIN in like 7 years ago.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She did, walahi ! I ain't ashamed! The one beneficial thing about this forum is I've picked up on a lot of English words. Thank you all!

HOWEVER, there's one person I don't benefit anything from and it is @waraabe I think the kid came to that third world country called NOT SO GREAT BRITAIN in like 7 years ago.

:deadosama:

waraabe

Your superior

:icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts