Rights of the Husband greater than the Father

Is the status of the Husband greater than the husband

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
ofc i'll cook for him, but if he's a rude negro who expects me to be his housemaid, he'll get microwaved pizza and nido
A husband should always be grateful and should also eat with his wife and family. A well mannered husband will not be rude and will let you know he appreciates what you do for him walal :rejoice:

Gambar

VIP
Walal, when you work long hours, there's nothing better than a hot food that is ready to eat. If you leave your husband to feed himself, I promise you that you will see him lose weight and size quick.

Have some naxariis on your husband :jcoleno:
Maybe that’s the intention: have him lose weight and be caato so you’re in charge.

giphy.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Maybe that’s the intention: have him lose weight and be caato so you’re in charge.

giphy.gif
How will you explain to his family that you married their son as a strong healthy man and he becomes a gaajo stricken qori whilst married to you

They will accuse you of sixir :damn:

Gambar

VIP
How will you explain to his family that you married their son as a strong healthy man and he becomes a gaajo stricken qori whilst married to you

They will accuse you of sixir :damn:
I’m the opposite, I fattened him up so then if he wants to run away he’ll be too obese and out of breath.

My wife will cook for me and I will shower her in jewels, ornaments and the finest garments. She will be the envy of the town's womenfolk. Her son's will strong and her daughters chaste. She will be the mother of believers. insha'Allah.

This is why Islam is the right path.

My wife will cook for me and I will shower her in jewels, ornaments and the finest garments. She will be the envy of the town's womenfolk. Her son's will strong and her daughters chaste. She will be the mother of believers. insha'Allah.

This sounds like something out of the 13th-century bro :jaynerd:

you were clearly born in the wrong generation :ohhhdamn:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen

:denzelnigga: That's the Somali Spirit

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
The husband can order his wife to not visit her dying father and she must obey him

She is not allowed to leave the house without his permission sxb

If he tells me that, I will make sure his is in a worst condition than my father, before I head to the hospital to visit my father.
I ain’t staying home, when the man that raised me and took care of me my whole life is dying.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If he tells me that, I will make sure his is in a worst condition than my father, before I head to the hospital to visit my father.
I ain’t staying home, when the man that raised me and took care of me my whole life is dying.
I was giving an example of the status of the husband although I don't agree with denying his wife from seeing her dying father :ohno:

Trending