Richi (MaliStrip) confirms he saw the light and stops making music

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Most hottest Mali rappers from London are probably Shamz and 38 even tho they're pussies they produce flames I can't even lie

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
h

his leaked tunes are sick as well
Name me 1 somali rapper on his level. This guy is on a league of his own. We tend to support mali artists even though they're qashin like dem Canadians and the Americans who are super-qashin. But this guy Richi is undeniable, fam.

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
Name me 1 somali rapper on his level. This guy is on a league of his own. We tend to support mali artists even though they're qashin like dem Canadians and the Americans who are super-qashin. But this guy Richi is undeniable, fam.
richi needs a mad about bars what you think of the unreleased ones like murderbop and the 2 others

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Their first tune was hard, the rest was trash. I can't listen to niggas crying on a mic
Females love that wallahi especially Somali girls I had a xalimo in the whip my phone was on shuffle and one of their tracks came on she started singing the whole track walle kkkkk

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
Females love that wallahi especially Somali girls I had a xalimo in the whip my phone was on shuffle and one of their tracks came on she started singing the whole track walle kkkkk
1595626313671.png
38 looks tapped

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
What tf is this I've never heard UK rap :ohhh:

So this is what Pop smoke, Fivio Foriegn, 22gz and all those other New York pussycats be copying

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
Why they moving shook because of opps bro is UK that crazy where they see ur face once and your death is guaranteed? A lot of rappers die out here in tdot but if you stay in ur ends then no one can touch you
its hard to make bare tho as a drill artsist thats why alot go mainstram like digga d,loski,ofb etc
with only drill you wont make it out endz and feds are onto bare gangs these days taking drill tunes down etc

Trending