(Rewind) The moment I realized GO joined Irir Illuminati

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

26A06F96-CD69-4198-BC8F-F5042C3D0C67.jpeg

Ina Faroole hiding behind the skirts of his baby mama Hodan Somali and his inabti AAW. :damedamn:

Wlhi when I seen this photo I realized the blitzkrieg of fake news GO was about to unleash on the people of Somalia.:kodaksmiley:

Walaalayaal support Radio Daljir and PLTV. GO is about as credible as Paw Patrol. Thank you.:vncu2n5:

Garowe online are the only northern online news page i read. Very good and reputable. shame on you for putting them on blaze :Sutehja:. your hate for beesha ciise maxmuud is showing right now :bell:

Calaami

Garowe online are the only northern online news page i read. Very good and reputable. shame on you for putting them on blaze :Sutehja:. your hate for beesha ciise maxmuud is showing right now :bell:
kek @ failed iskudir. Ciise Maxamuud waa dhiigeyga. GO failed paper doesn’t represent either of us.
B91B8125-4042-4197-86CC-DB5888F81EEF.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

View attachment 272557
Ina Faroole hiding behind the skirts of his baby mama Hodan Somali and his inabti AAW. :damedamn:

Wlhi when I seen this photo I realized the blitzkrieg of fake news GO was about to unleash on the people of Somalia.:kodaksmiley:

Walaalayaal support Radio Daljir and PLTV. GO is about as credible as Paw Patrol. Thank you.:vncu2n5:

Look at @Prince of HS comment, he is already planning for 'electing them into villa' repeating jama ali jama in PL again with the sole intention of PL destruction, but he will let gullible issa mahmoud think its mjs who r rejecting u, then bring sna/hs/gm/sl to begin coordinated attacks on the PL leader of the day who is telling ppl of the upcoming destruction from HAG. Pls give credit to me for predicting 5-10 years prior is all I ask of puntites when u see it coming. Remember im 'half hag' I know how they think and the dilemma they face(dad aan tashan wont focus on themselves but look to focus on you)

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Hodan Somali lady blocked me on Twitter after I celebrated the closing of GO during Faarmajo term.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 272557

Garowe Online are a bunch of traitors, Hussein Shire Abgaal and Faroole have become horgal for Hawiye but PL shall never falter. :win::dabcasar:

Calaami

Look at @Prince of HS comment, he is already planning for 'electing them into villa' repeating jama ali jama in PL again with the sole intention of PL destruction, but he will let gullible issa mahmoud think its mjs who r rejecting u, then bring sna/hs/gm/sl to begin coordinated attacks on the PL leader of the day who is telling ppl of the upcoming destruction from HAG. Pls give credit to me for predicting 5-10 years prior is all I ask of puntites when u see it coming. Remember im 'half hag' I know how they think and the dilemma they face(dad aan tashan wont focus on themselves but look to focus on you)
You were spot on ditoore. Your thesis was validated within an hour.:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MX are part of PL you fool, Wagardhac have many MPs in PL. If PL falls so shall Saaxo, stop being cuqdadloow.

@Somali Ugaas fell 4 HAG isku dir between mx n mj thru farmajo. Thats check
Now its OGS n MJ. Check two
Then it's the apocolopyse an 'issa mahmoud' daba dhilif 4 them in villa, when they know the capital will be trojans on PL GOVT as they invade from galkacyo sna/gm/hs, sl from the north.

PL waa dad siyasad leh niyahow not qabiil, we will reject any anti federalist but darodku ma fahamsana, even within MJS when their picked apart wont see the long-game is to eliminate PL region only.

Somali Saayid

VIP
MX are part of PL you fool, Wagardhac have many MPs in PL. If PL falls so shall Saaxo, stop being cuqdadloow.
It's not just about PL, every thread that involves Deni or HSM or MJ doing this and that, your cheerleading them and defending them like you are another laf of their clan. If Deni took a dump today in Garowe you would be cheering his bowels on, caadthi iska diig. Wagardhac are also in GM and you don't see them 'falling' without PL. If you don't want to face it I will spell it out for you PL is Harti/MJ state, let me let you in the secret.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Then it's the apocolopyse an 'issa mahmoud' daba dhilif 4 them in villa, when they know the capital will be trojans on PL GOVT as they invade from galkacyo sna/gm/hs, sl from the north.

PL waa dad siyasad leh niyahow not qabiil, we will reject any anti federalist but darodku ma fahamsana, even within MJS when their picked apart wont see the long-game is to eliminate PL region only.
Sxb you can only do isku dir if two clans are close, like within Harti. There is no bond between MJ and MX other than the fact we are all Ilmo Abdiraahmaan and someone of us have blood ties.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not just about PL, every thread that involves Deni or HSM or MJ doing this and that, your cheerleading them and defending them like you are another laf of their clan. If Deni took a dump today in Garowe you would be cheering his bowels on, caadthi iska diig. Wagardhac are also in GM and you don't see them 'falling' without PL. If you don't want to face it I will spell it out for you PL is Harti/MJ state, let me let you in the secret.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rubbish, as long as the sade are same politics as us, their no beef, but their is beef if u want us all to go under hamar, thats not clan beef, but politics cuz even if mj did such thing the response will be the same.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali Ugaas U guys lost just as much as us thru somalinimo.

1. U build every somali region infrastructure, human capital(scholarships) brains they depend on today.

2. U created all the manufacturing and infrastructure in the south plus human capital.

Wat do u have to show 4 it? INFACT they abuse u and attack u till today.

yet u still believe in that somalinimo idea where u take the burden while the langaabs take the benefits? how are u marehan first unless ur 'stooge' 4 the hag.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Rubbish, as long as the sade are same politics as us, their no beef, but their is beef if u want us all to go under hamar, thats not clan beef, but politics cuz even if mj did such thing the response will be the same.
Faarmajo should've been born during colonial time it isn't central government controls all anymore like 'Siyaad' anyways most mx are centralists because currently the state intended to belong to the majority is being squatted on by Caagdheer who came on the back of KDF transports. As soon as Bardheere Millitary Training Facilty is done teaching all the recruits needed to start an offensive against AS to wipe them out from Middle Jubba Ilmo Mohamed will take their place as the rightful heirs of JL.

Faarmajo should've been born during colonial time it isn't central government controls all anymore like 'Siyaad' anyways most mx are centralists because currently the state intended to belong to the majority is being squatted on by Caagdheer who came on the back of KDF transports. As soon as Bardheere Millitary Training Facilty is done teaching all the recruits needed to start an offensive against AS to wipe them out from Middle Jubba Ilmo Mohamed will take their place as the rightful heirs of JL.
Are you American?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Sxb we r not going back to being a marti in hamar no matter who is in the villa even if he is my 'ina adeer afar awoowe' adiguna marehan baad ka hadlaysa siyasadeena waa ka wayn tahay qabiil, where power is concentrated 4 potential 'abuse' keyword 'potential' and then have every clan again fight for 'hamar' this isn't even in the interest of the HAGS if they are told to 'assess' the madness their leaders r preaching. So many things are fucked up about centralism.

The list doesn't end on it's negativities. There is no competition either in centralism leading to brain drain effect. Centralism doesnt promote regional development but centralized development and 'starving/weak/dependent and eventual extinction prone regional periphery'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Somali Ugaas the fundamental reason ur sidelined from JL is your 'centralist' leaders, untill this changes, OGS are not going anywhere, u can bring all the fight u want, but we know wat were dying for at least, do u hawiye rac boy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Hes a pro HAG fool, we will never allow a pro HAG MX in power again. We made the mistake with Farmaajo who only fed HAG bellies.He ignored his own rer abtis SSC and continues to stay silent today. He didnt build one road for Abudwaaq. We must become federalist and destroy the HAG enemy who seeks to divide beelweynta Darood. PL is the last man standing in a royal rumble of Somalia, of course I will support them :wow:

Trending