Remove Red Beret area "Saaxo" from Puntland

He did not target "Harti", he targetted MJs.

He did not target “MJs”, he targeted maxamud salebaan. Specifically cumar maxamud. And as an cumar maxamud, I’m telling you we don’t have cuqdad towards MX. The people of saaxo are apart of reer PL. We should talk about development and the growth of PL instead.

He did not target “MJs”, he targeted maxamud salebaan. Specifically cumar maxamud. And as an cumar maxamud, I’m telling you we don’t have cuqdad towards MX. The people of saaxo are apart of reer PL. We should talk about development and the growth of PL instead.

Lol

Mr Cumar Maxamoud, how do you feel about Hawiye?

Would you welcome them to join Puntland?

Also, any attack on Maxamoud Saleebaan is an attack on ALL MJs.

@PuntiteQueen you realize that reer bicidyahan were not apart of the rebellion. They didn’t participate in the SSDF. They also helped siad barre during his crackdown on maxamud salebaan to settled old scores with cumar maxamud. So should I hate reer bicidyahan as well? It’s best to leave this in the past because we all moved on from it.

@PuntiteQueen you realize that reer bicidyahan were not apart of the rebellion. They didn’t participate in the SSDF. They also helped siad barre during his crackdown on maxamud salebaan to settled old scores with cumar maxamud. So should I hate reer bicidyahan as well? It’s best to leave this in the past because we all moved on from it.

Reer Bicidyahan did not agree to a rebellion but did not support the attack on other MJs.

Liar.

Last edited:
LOL

Hawiye are not even related to Daarood so they owed us no loyalties.

Mareexaan tried to wipe MJs from the earth's surface during the kacaan and then tried again in Kismaayo.

You are either:

Mareexaan
Half Mareexaan

Or a shegato.

Do not claim to be beesha MJ again on this forum you Afweyne boot licker.
How is a reer bicidyahan saying this :russ:

Farm

VIP

Why are you defending them so much? I personally don’t understand why you are dividing MJs... as a Cumar Maxamud I don’t like Siad Barre and all the ones I know feel the same.

Why are you defending them so much? I personally don’t understand why you are dividing MJs... as a Cumar Maxamud I don’t like Siad Barre and all the ones I know feel the same.
Sxb MJs are not divided right now. But the topic is about the days of the SSDF and reer bicidyahan were helping booms kill us and now they wanna cry about our sacrifices? I can’t accept that

Farm

VIP
Lol I never defended siad barre. I just defended the people of Puntland (saaxo) who don’t deserve to be hated because of shit 40 years ago.

Saaxo people did crimes against PL, remember the red barrets came from Mudug/GG region...They then went on to attack MJs in Kismayo it’s not exactly rocket science as to why we dislike each other.

Farm

VIP
Sxb MJs are not divided right now. But the topic is about the days of the SSDF and reer bicidyahan were helping booms kill us and now they wanna cry about our sacrifices? I can’t accept that

RB are MJs they can comment on anything MJ related. Mx are outsiders, always remember that.