Remember when Drake mentioned Somalis in his song "Draft Day"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when he mentioned Somalis in his song, Somalis in Canada and in the US went ballistic. He was talking about Regent Park, Dixon Road, and Weston Road Somalis from Toronto.

1:58

Remember when xalimos went crazy when he mentioned East African girls in Poetic Justice but really we all knew he meant Xabashi girls :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Remember when xalimos went crazy when he mentioned East African girls in Poetic Justice but really we all knew he meant Xabashi girls :siilaanyolaugh:
He didn't mean habesha, if he meant habesha he would have said habesha. Stop reaching.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Similar thing happened when these guys released a track and there was a line "Feel my d in her abs call me abdi".
Even non somalis went crazy. The night the track was released "abdi" was trending in the top 5 on Twitter in the UK
:mjlol::mjlol:

From 0:49

Merca

Inactive.
Similar thing happened when these guys released a track and there was a line "Feel my d in her abs call me abdi".
Even non somalis went crazy. The night the track was released "abdi" was trending in the top 5 on Twitter in the UK

Never understood that verse and still don’t :kanyeshrug:

I remember this song. That was sick!!!

"She Feel the D in her abs, call me Abdi" :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending