Religious Roundtable | PBD Podcast

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

My review of this debate is as following:

The christians didn't not make an effort to defend their beliefs rather they wasted all their resources to make a argument against Islam.

Majority of the christian arguments against islam was on a moral basis yet these same โ€œfaultsโ€ are present in the bible.

The christians debated in a bad faith manner by spamming talking points instead of focusing on one topic at time.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
My main gripe is that christians use the argument that just because something was only allowed during the Old Testament times. You cannot critique them for hypocrisy when they say apostasy laws are wrong.

If they were being consistent with their anti apostasy laws viewpoint they should also criticise the god of the Old Testament however that would mean critiquing Jesus and the Father.

I would like to notify you guys the debate between Robert Spencer and Rasheed Hammami on Valuetainment (PBD Podcast) will now be taken over by Daniel Haqiqatjou and Jake the Muslim Metaphysician. This is due to an extenuating circumstance which made it impossible for us to attend the discussion on the date. After long deliberation with the team, we thought this US-based team of Jake and Daniel would be best suited to deal with the challenge and thus we introduced them to the Valuetainement team. Both men are both highly educated and experienced in formal professional debates with top-tier opponents. The debate will take place 2pm London time LIVE on the PBD Podcast, we urge all of our followers to watch and support the duo against their opponents and we pray to Allah that this is a successful event.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
i wanna see brother jake debate the gay blue haired destiny fellow
Destiny is one of the few smart atheists who know deep down how hollow their beliefs are.

There are videos of him saying incest is morally neutral and that in a same sex scenario without power/cohersion involved it shouldnโ€™t be taboo.

So you cant do the classic gotcha that most atheists would fall for. As they haven't fell down deep enough into the hollowness of atheism as destiny has.

Destiny is one of the few smart atheists who know deep down how hollow their beliefs are.

There are videos of him saying incest is morally neutral and that in a same sex scenario without power/cohersion involved it shouldnโ€™t be taboo.

So you cant do the classic gotcha that most atheists would fall for. As they haven't fell down deep enough into the hollowness of atheism as destiny has.
destiny is smart I like him, I think the other debators other than muslimmetaphsycian arent that smart and arent good debators and have bad akhlaaq, he would need someone on his intellectual level to debate him, it would be fun

destiny is smart I like him, I think the other debators other than muslimmetaphsycian arent that smart and arent good debators and have bad akhlaaq, he would need someone on his intellectual level to debate him, it would be fun

You like a bisexual atheist who mocks Islam? Could you share an example of the gay atheist being "intellectual" according to you @cooli3o ?

Your impressed by the gay atheist who mocks Islam while trying to insult our Muslim brothers? Lol you think the Muslims are not smart and have bad behaviour but are impressed by him who mocks the deen and our Prophet SWS and speaks on how he is bisexual and in an open marriage?

VERY telling.

Shahid Bolsen, a notorious criminal with ties to the Gulf. Bolsen was convicted for murdering an engineer in UAE, stuffing his body in a suitcase, and then using the victim's credit cards to buy a huge amount of electronics. Later he also made a failed attempt to escape from jail. The UAE government then decided to free Bolsen somehow. The precise nature of Bolsen's agreement with the government remains unknown.

Recently, Bolsen has been artificially boosted as a social media influencer - to help him deliver propaganda in favor of particular governments. He also constantly attacks Muslim figures who are not under the control of these governments. This is done in coordination with an online network of Madkhali government agents (many of which are also ex-cons).

Bolsen masks his limited intellectual abilities by making bizarre videos where a fake female interviewer reads him questions. He then responds with carefully scripted answers - pretending that he has thought them up on the spot. Who finds this kind of trickery impressive?

Recently, Bolsen has claimed that the greatest hope for the entire Ummah are MBS and MBZ, who are ushering in a new golden age of Islam. Seriously.

He has said those who criticize Gulf rulers are irrational haters. I'll grant him that he masks the bootlicking well, but it always comes out loud and clear.