Regional State's roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It means while you're living in relative peace & tranquility don't invite trouble, if trouble then comes to you then don't cry bradar lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why can't you be this funny all the time? Most of time you sound insane.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Don't insult me, funny kulaha those words sent a shiver down ebyaneey spine & made her upper lip quiver due to fear, it's like I almost sensed the sweat trickling down her cheeks.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ebyaneey do you care to be my sacrificial lamb kkk I'll anoint you with the holy water, frankincense burning at the alter, lifeless as your body lays eternally sleepy, my nine baptize them thighs :ftw9nwa:

Kkk fairytales, I got London Bridge on sale if you're interested.
Great historical resource lol. I knew your resource was messed up. Habr Gedir live in the middle Jubba :mjlol:. Your claims only get more and more outrageous as time goes by.
Even after being presented with factual kids, these kids are still arguing.
:snoop:
raw

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Even after being presented with factual kids, these kids are still arguing.
:snoop:
raw

First of all I knew from the get go that your resource had a mistake in it. When you shared it it was obvious that there was nothing historical about it. Some statistician made a mistake about who loves in the city when he recorded his data. It's like like he was a historian or anything.

Habar gidir don't even live near kismaayo. Even abgaals don't even inhabit much land further than Mogadishu. Go take your bullshit paper and use it to finger yourself you dumb f*ck. If you find something better please share it with us. Factual kulaha.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:kanyeshrug: Don't know what I can say to someone like you. Holding onto a non historical resource for dear life. Go troll the UN site and go find another survey if you can that says Bosaso is Habar Gedir Land even though the history says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts