Refuting the Claim that Prophet ﷺ was a Pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made slavery illegal. Unlike muslims.
White kafirs :1
Muslims : 0

They had the worst form of slavery for 400 hundred years. And if you think slavery is finished you are more delusional then I thought. It has only changed forms, it never disappeared. Now you're owned by whoever you're indebted to, I.e. your government, the bank, or in your case the white man.

Muji

VIP
am i one of these Somali atheists?

59BDD2AF-DE35-4659-B5CA-2E123FB9C7F2.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They had the worst form of slavery for 400 hundred years. And if you think slavery is finished you are more delusional then I thought. It has only changed forms, it never disappeared. Now you're owned by whoever you're indebted to, I.e. your government, the bank, or in your case the white man.

"The worst form of slavery" so they were form of slavery? Like cutting off slave men's penis in North Africa? There's no "a worst form of slavery'".
Muslims were known to have sex with the female slaves and cutting the penis of their property..i mean slave men.
Nice btw, you proved my point. Slavery is legal in Islam and 1400 years of slavery is better than 350 years of slavery..I got it. Muslim logical.

She was a child according to who? 21st century European s? Miss me with that shit.

There was no such thing as a child or teenager in the 1500s and even before then. You were classed as an adult as soon as you hit puberty (i.e. when you were able to have kids for both genders).

This nonsense about using 1970 legislation to accuse or point fingers at people in the past, is retarded. Going by that idiotic logic, I guess most of your parents and grandparents were paedophiles as well.
Your agrument is basically "but the gaalo did it too." You know what they also did, they worshipped idols; but that didn't stop Muhammad from radically changing people's opinions on that and destroyed the idols in the kaaba. So why didn't he change peoples opinions on pedophilia in 7th century Arabia? Islam is supposed to be a timeless and universal religion right? So why is it outdated and incomptabile with the our society today?

"The worst form of slavery" so they were form of slavery? Like cutting off slave men's penis in North Africa? There's no "a worst form of slavery'".
Muslims were known to have sex with the female slaves and cutting the penis of their property..i mean slave men.
Nice btw, you proved my point. Slavery is legal in Islam and 1400 years of slavery is better than 350 years of slavery..I got it. Muslim logical.

Muslim logical® is the very newest technological advancement in the field of mental gymnastics.

For only 666 dollars you can have the most advanced form of protection against the kafirs and the greatest imaan return known to the Ummah.

Call today and get your ruqya for free too :)

She was a child according to who? 21st century European s? Miss me with that shit.

There was no such thing as a child or teenager in the 1500s and even before then. You were classed as an adult as soon as you hit puberty (i.e. when you were able to have kids for both genders).

This nonsense about using 1970 legislation to accuse or point fingers at people in the past, is retarded. Going by that idiotic logic, I guess most of your parents and grandparents were paedophiles as well.
let's settled this once and for all
would you also marry a 9 year child if you had the opportunity like nabi S.A.W??

Ramen

🌸
Muslim logical® is the very newest technological advancement in the field of mental gymnastics.

For only 666 dollars you can have the most advanced form of protection against the kafirs and the greatest imaan return known to the Ummah.

Call today and get your ruqya for free too :)
Youre a very strange lesbian. Come back to straightism.

I will introduce you to kpop guys

Your agrument is basically "but the gaalo did it too." You know what they also did, they worshipped idols; but that didn't stop Muhammad from radically changing people's opinions on that and destroyed the idols in the kaaba. So why didn't he change peoples opinions on pedophilia in 7th century Arabia? Islam is supposed to be a timeless and universal religion right? So why is it outdated and incomptabile with the our society today?
RAH :ohhh:
ONE of the biggest talking points is that islam is that is timeless

but then the time argument is instantly utilized to debunk the marriage to a 9 years old child :ohno:

i am just a curious PROUD Muslim pointing out this double standards :francis:

keep in mind nabi s.a.w is my ancestor i am Darood :farole:
so i don't mean to question the action of my grandfather just to downgrade him, i'm, genuinely carious :dabcasar: i have love for him, it's biological if it wasn't for him S.A.W i would have not been here today

Why are you even humoring the disgusting allegations they throw at our Prophet (saw) what do you aim to acheive from this topic? You shouldn't even use those kinds of words in the same sentence as him (saw)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ofcourse I am

I’m the only one defending you against the kuffar
Didn’t fully read the thread. Just hopped in and skimmed

I usually ignore the atheist rants.
They just do this to trigger people. The avg atheist I know in real life don’t even talk about this stuff until people start to bother them.

I like @AussieHustler he doesn’t do this that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts