Refugee Poem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's funny when they become rebellious, thats the ultimate goal :siilaanyolaugh:, they rebel even more, It's like watching a really good movie. Do u watch the snaps on Somalifeatures? The utter self-destruction is just so:lawd::ohdamn: lol

Somali features is what you get when you force religion on your kids :drakelaugh:

Somali features is what you get when you force religion on your kids :drakelaugh:
Istaqfurallah lol, they're so simple and easy, it's like the more you tell lost xaliimos to repent, the farther they get away and embarrass themselves trying to hurt u lol

Faarax: abaayo you have to cover urself this is wrong

Lost xaliimos: nah f*ck you nigga I can do wut ever I want

Faarax: You're embarrassing ur family NACASYEE (trigger word)

Lost xaliimos: f*ck you imma wear a bikini right now and get drunk

:ohdamn::leon::mjohreally::siilaanyolaugh:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Not a silly video like normal, but it's all I've been thinking about lately.
Everyday is a discussion about the recent ban / unbanned BS
So I wrote down some of my thoughts and used some footage from a protest I went to
Those of you who live in the US, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter as well.
Even those who were planning to visit the US

Coming from America. That was dope. The ban will never happen or last. Trump is on his way out thru impeachment via Russian fiasco and his approval rating is worst ever so we'll be good.

@decca

You have well and truly been duped by the liberal propaganda.

Tell me, what do you notice at these liberal rallies? A majority of them are women, especially young students. Further proof that their whole ideology is built on emotions and naivete,

I advocate for reverse immigration - everyone should go back to where they came from. This would incentivise people to build and invest in their native country. It would also show them the manipulations by Western institutions - and force them to do something about it.

Instead they welcome us to Babylon to live next to people that subconsciously deem us inferior - while they f*ck our native lands into the ground.

I wonder if you would advocate for open borders in Somalia if/when our country prospers.

Denounce this filthy movement - they are as bad , if not worse than, the far right.

@decca

You have well and truly been duped by the liberal propaganda.

Tell me, what do you notice at these liberal rallies? A majority of them are women, especially young students. Further proof that their whole ideology is built on emotions and naivete,

I advocate for reverse immigration - everyone should go back to where they came from. This would incentivise people to build and invest in their native country. It would also show them the manipulations by Western institutions - and force them to do something about it.

Instead they welcome us to Babylon to live next to people that subconsciously deem us inferior - while they f*ck our native lands into the ground.

I wonder if you would advocate for open borders in Somalia if/when our country prospers.

Denounce this filthy movement - they are as bad , if not worse than, the far right.

You have the right to your opinion. I don't have to agree with it. You should be able to rebuild your own country and be allowed to visit/move to other countries if you want to. The world was created for all of us. God did not create borders, we did.

You have the right to your opinion. I don't have to agree with it.

I am of the opinion that stretching your hand over a naked flame will burn you. You don't have to agree with that either. Certain truths leave little space for nuance.

You should be able to rebuild your own country and be allowed to visit/move to other countries if you want to.

Again you're showing symptoms of this neo-liberal disease: "if you want; how you want to; how you feel" - fixation on the self. You can abandon your children or live on a diet of grass and leaves - these are all things that you can do. A healthy discussion should focus on what we should do.

The world was created for all of us. God did not create borders, we did.

This is a universal truth, but it stands at odds with current reality. You must operate within your constraints, not some philosophical idea. I cannot march into the US without a shit-ton of approvals and authorisation. Should I ignore that constraint and simply buy a plane ticket and cause a tantrum at the border because God created the Earth with no borders?

In closing all you've replied with is:
  1. I can do what I want
  2. I can do what I want
  3. Idealism
Why don't you address the societal cancer that is neo-liberalism directly? :comeon:

I am of the opinion that stretching your hand over a naked flame will burn you. You don't have to agree with that either. Certain truths leave little space for nuance.

Again you're showing symptoms of this neo-liberal disease: "if you want; how you want to; how you feel" - fixation on the self. You can abandon your children or live on a diet of grass and leaves - these are all things that you can do. A healthy discussion should focus on what we should do.

This is a universal truth, but it stands at odds with current reality. You must operate within your constraints, not some philosophical idea. I cannot march into the US without a shit-ton of approvals and authorisation. Should I ignore that constraint and simply buy a plane ticket and cause a tantrum at the border because God created the Earth with no borders?

In closing all you've replied with is:
  1. I can do what I want
  2. I can do what I want
  3. Idealism
Why don't you address the societal cancer that is neo-liberalism directly? :comeon:

Because you're the only calling it neo-liberalism. Not me.

I said we SHOULD be able to rebuild and travel if we please ..not that we CAN right now.
And yes, that is what free will is. You can do what you want. It's up to you to decide what your morals are.

You said it stands at odds with current reality. Well, in fact it's only idealism until we make it reality.
Many countries allow people to visit without visas. And many offer the chance to become residents there.
Countries should be able to help those in need and have open arms. I refuse to believe any different.

But you can stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine. Like I said, it's your opinion.
You can pretend you're being a realist all day, but understand that realities changes quite often.

I don't know if it's just me or not, but regardless how fluent a person is in either Dutch/German/Arabic/English I can detect them straight away they are Somali, there is something very subtle in either the accent or pronunciation (the latter if fluent)

Maybe it's just my great intuition, similar thing with Somali homes to an extend, can pick them out from a mile. Is this the same with you @decca ?

Because you're the only calling it neo-liberalism. Not me.

That's because the movement IS tagged as neo-liberalism. Do you seek comfort in ignorance?

And yes, that is what free will is. You can do what you want. It's up to you to decide what your morals are.

:snoop:

You said it stands at odds with current reality. Well, in fact it's only idealism until we make it reality.
Many countries allow people to visit without visas. And many offer the chance to become residents there.
Countries should be able to help those in need and have open arms. I refuse to believe any different.

THIS IS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS. I applaud your ideals, but there are forces that keep the current jigsaws in place. To force change in society you need to be FREE. You are in fact not free since you operate within the parameters/constraints set by the very same people you are opposing.

Your presence in the West serves a purpose; mass immigration serves a purpose; neo-liberalism serves a purpose - and you are unwilling to investigate this. You have unwittingly become controlled opposition in your idealistic sense of protest.

The best example of recent (and continuing) controlled opposition in the West is the activism of the American Negro.

You-know-nothing-chdcnl.jpg

The true enemy drives both sides of the discord.

That's because the movement IS tagged as neo-liberalism. Do you seek comfort in ignorance?

:snoop:

To force change in society you need to be FREE. You are in fact not free since you operate within the parameters/constraints set by the very same people you are opposing.

Your presence in the West serves a purpose; mass immigration serves a purpose; neo-liberalism serves a purpose - and you are unwilling to investigate this.
You have unwittingly become controlled opposition in your idealistic sense of protest.
The best example of recent (and continuing) controlled opposition in the West is the activism of the American Negro.
The true enemy drives both sides of the discord.
Walahi you ain't lying bro, in one hand you'd think all this liberalism is good, but if you're not free from their yoke you'd see the type of sick agenda they have, mix that with mass immigration and it becomes very clear. They're ultimate goal is to erase culture, religion and identity, once they do that they can easily program you to whatever they like.

One of the main symptoms of their sick agendas is they'd change immoral ideas and behaviors and make them normal and compatible to today's world (from their point of view). If they're able to do this with first generation immigrants imagine the generations that come after it. Look at the AA community their culture and identity has been erased and they're still lost to this day, and it's sad how these liberals are just using them as pawns. All it takes to get the AA on ur bandwagon is just do a little dancing, make them laugh make up a new trendy outfit or word and you basically just gave them a culture lol

This is why we must rebuild our country in anyway we can, and move back, it's gonna be hard to settle back but it's only right for our future generations.

@decca is miskeen bro, she has all the good intentions but it's completely misguided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts