Refugee Poem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a silly video like normal, but it's all I've been thinking about lately.
Everyday is a discussion about the recent ban / unbanned BS
So I wrote down some of my thoughts and used some footage from a protest I went to
Those of you who live in the US, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter as well.
Even those who were planning to visit the US

Not a silly video like normal, but it's all I've been thinking about lately.
Everyday is a discussion about the recent ban / unbanned BS
So I wrote down some of my thoughts and used some footage from a protest I went to
Those of you who live in the US, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter as well.
Even those who were planning to visit the US

"I'm a fan of yours beloved, I like you alot beloved @decca"

That's my poem to you @decca

It's going to be titled "The adventures of HennyMan"

@decca will you make an awareness video of the droughts and famines in Somalia?

I have touched on the topic of the aftermaths of the civil war that caused many like my family to flee to stay alive.
But I will be making a video about Somalia in the future. I believe my audience right now is mainly Somali people and they are
well aware of the struggles going on in the country.
As well, I hope to build an audience of those who don't know about Somalia

I have touched on the topic of the aftermaths of the civil war that caused many like my family to flee to stay alive.
But I will be making a video about Somalia in the future. I believe my audience right now is mainly Somali people and they are
well aware of the struggles going on in the country.
As well, I hope to build an audience of those who don't know about Somalia
When did you stop wearing hijab? Are u agnostic :what1:

Short poem celebrating Natural Somali Beauty

Oh thou God given natural Beauty
Forsaken for that peddled cover-girl looks

Great big eyes that shine so bright
Obscured and trashed with eyeliner fright

All that money thrashed on insane marketing crooks
While nothing left for natural good looks

Oh Girl! Just give up that fakery plastic look
That make up and unsavoury books

Be Secure in your natural essence
That chocolate dark heavenly omnipresence.
That luminous bright black moon crescent.

Last edited:
I never wore it unless I w

I have not been back since I left at a young age. But yes! I do plan to either take my medical expertise there after I become a doctor inshallah
( I have years to go ) or use the resources and contacts I may have as a doctor
thats dope!!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:ufdup: sxb we must save our sisters, we're losing them like unchained keys

It's all about choice sxb. I don't much care for the hijab as an atheist but i support people's choices. Hijab is for our sisters to choose, can't force that stuff, never ends well. Trust me, you'll only get rebelling that way :manny:

I never wore it unless I w

I have not been back since I left at a young age. But yes! I do plan to either take my medical expertise there after I become a doctor inshallah
( I have years to go ) or use the resources and contacts I may have as a doctor
Don't you think this Somali ban is a wake up call for us Somalis to get our shit together, I think this ban is good. What's ur view on the current situation in Somalias politics (assuming u follow it),

It's all about choice sxb. I don't much care for the hijab as an atheist but i support people's choices. Hijab is for our sisters to choose, can't force that stuff, never ends well. Trust me, you'll only get rebelling that way :manny:
It's funny when they become rebellious, thats the ultimate goal :siilaanyolaugh:, they rebel even more, It's like watching a really good movie. Do u watch the snaps on Somalifeatures? The utter self-destruction is just so:lawd::ohdamn: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts