Reer Saaxo begging to join Galmudug...

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ninyahow we need written agreements with these folk and the SFG that is binding, flipflopping should be a crime.

Their bipolar nature is almost as flip floppy as @TekNiKo :cryinglaughsmiley:

Saaxo are delusional going with Puntland because to the north of them is Sacad territory. They're sandwiched and have no border with PL.

You can tell each PL gov't have different agendas related to the subclan in power. Gaas made a Wagardhac guy a Minister and gave him weapons to attack Sacad from the Ethiopian side. The rest of MX elders advised wagardhac against fighting us (since MJ wouldn't join the fight and Caabudwaaq Mx wouldn't join in Gar daro) and thus they were defeated.

Gar daro ma guleysato

Now with Deni in power, he is not interested in fighting with Galmudug and expanding in Mudug because it's not his concern. He's spending that money more wisely.

:comeon:These are Wagardhac Galnusian from Cabudwaaq Galgaduud, not Saaxo Mudug. I wish all their lands was connected so they could all join Dal udug.

Here's the Wagardhac elder after the battle in Kaxandhaale, Gaalkacyo district Mudug (3:29 min mark)

Here is the same Wagardhac elder in the video @Lex Luther shared.
Screenshot_20200515-172650.jpg

Nice try but you're caught in your pathetic lie Apophis:mjlol:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Here's the Wagardhac elder after the battle in Kaxandhaale Mudug (3:29 min mark)

Here is the same Wagardhac elder in the video @Lex Luther shared.
View attachment 117435

Nice try but you're caught in your pathetic lie Apophis:mjlol:
Kkk How did i lie sxb? What has anything you posted gotta do with Saaxo or what i said? Lex luthor said reer Saaxo and these folks are in Cabudwaaq which is part of Galnus. Misleading title is all I'm saying.

Kkk How did i lie sxb? What has anything you posted gotta do with Saaxo or what i said? Lex luthor said reer Saaxo and these folks are in Cabudwaaq which is part of Galnus. Misleading title is all I'm saying.

:kanyehmm:

SMFH, war stop jumping through hoops,

you know full well i meant Beesha Wagardhac when i said reer Saaxo, and as for their conference you can tell clearly by the Map Picture they posted on the wall that deeganka Saaxo is included, their agenda of the talk is how they will be able to regain all their lost lands and Join Galmudug with Full right!

This conference is about the Destiny of all Wagardhac whether in Saaxo or etc, you would have known this if you had listened to their talk on the Video...

Last edited:
Caabudwaaq is in Galgaduud. Saaxo & Kaxandhaale is in Gaalkacyo district in Mudug. Go pick up a map sxb.
Screenshot_20200515-175650.jpg

Screenshot_20200515-175218__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200515-175526.jpg

i did not want to go into this in ramadan but you forced my hand. in 1991 marehan where being attacked by all somalis and had to retreat for defensive purposes, HG took advantage and settled in abandond villages.

wagardhac since 2015 have been on the offensive started with dacdheer and kaxandhaale in 2018 and foorinta foore in 2020. i will not be surprised if the next war is in galinsoor. what the wagardhac elder is saying is forget about kaxandhaale we waragadhac own galinsoor and will take it back.

as for kaxandhaale this is kaxandhaale today.

this is habar gidir saying they have been forced out of kaxandhaale and are now near forinta foore.

well in 2020 wargadhac have also fully taken forinta foore. so wagardhac is the one pushing HG.

this is the marehan ugaas in kaxandhaale

to sum up

marehan lost land in 1991 due to being attacked on multiple front by most somalis.

wagardhac in 2015 have started a campaign to retake their land. so far they where successfull in kaxandhaale, dachdeer and forinta foore.

wagardhac said they will also take galinsoor and cadaado.

i did not want to go into this in ramadan but you forced my hand. in 1991 marehan where being attacked by all somalis and had to retreat for defensive purposes, HG took advantage and settled in abandond villages.

wagardhac since 2015 have been on the offensive started with dacdheer and kaxandhaale in 2018 and foorinta foore in 2020. i will not be surprised if the next war is in galinsoor. what the wagardhac elder is saying is forget about kaxandhaale we waragadhac own galinsoor and will take it back.

this is habar gidir saying they have been forced out of kaxandhaale and are now near forinta foore.

well in 2020 wargadhac have also fully taken forinta foore. so wagardhac is the one pushing HG.

to sum up

marehan lost land in 1991 due to being attacked on multiple front by most somalis.

wagardhac in 2015 have started a campaign to retake their land. so far they where successfull in kaxandhaale, dachdeer and forinta foore.

Wagardhac wants to take Cadaado and Galinsoor? Try it and we'll make 1991 look like a Disney Movie :russ: @Samaalic Era @Lex Luther @Mckenzie

to sum up

1589580421324.png

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk loool :russ: ,:dead:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

to sum up

2015 its same year Saaxo became part of PL. Interesting.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wagardhac wants to take Cadaado and Galinsoor? Try it and we'll make 1991 look like a Disney Movie :russ: @Samaalic Era @Lex Luther @Mckenzie
@Genesis @Lex Luther @Mckenzie

Here we have MX Nabadoon telling us how much land they have lost and even blaming Xaaf for the Karbash they received from Salebaan and before this from Sacad :pachah1:

Imagine we are pushing them out of GM and they get no representation in GM:lolbron:

Start from 6mins to 9mins

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Any degmo has PL flag by the law its under Garowe authority. No clan can decide unless they join the enemy's of PL and start flipflop both sides like in Sool and start war against PL troops in Saaxo. Same goes to towfiiq.