Reer Puntland should we send peace envoy to Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Exactly, this whole Somaliland project is a complete joke. I feel sorry for all the Isaaqs who thought we were different from other Somalis and that Somaliland was something special and was on the road to progress. There has been no real progress since 1991 in that God forsaken place, and there is no recognition coming. I only care about one thing, and that's the peace. I care about the peace of all Somali regions, and I would be sad if shit was hitting the fan in Puntland as well for example. But it's extremely worrying to me when its Somaliland because I have immediate family living there, whom I fear for their safety.
I always said Somaliland is hanging by a thread. That thread will break apart if one subclan doesn’t believe it’s in their best interest to be part of the SL project. I think Puntland should mediate if it comes to that, because like the drought this year, landers were spilling over into Puntland and the administration helped but it’s not like we are a first world country that can support a mass migration of people. I don’t think anything will happen, some folks are angry at the results and are inciting violence. I doubt landers will throw away all those years of peace for that.

I am not Puntland but I wish to speak as a Machiavellian thinker of Beelweynta Darood.

Puntland might send a peace delegation, but not now. Let the tensions build and let there be some outbreak of violence between them. Let them soil their reputation abroad and weaken their polity. Once that happens, let Puntland send a delegation to mediate between them, for the PR and also in recognition that instability in their regions can spill over into Puntland.

Meanwhile our great chief Farmaajo should appoint more Garxajis to fill the Issaq quota and secretly funnel military aid to them if war breaks out. If they are serious about Wadaniland, he should also be ready to recognize it with all haste. As Rahm Emmanuel once said, never let a good crisis go to waste.

I am not Puntland but I wish to speak as a Machiavellian thinker of Beelweynta Darood.

Puntland might send a peace delegation, but not now. Let the tensions build and let there be some outbreak of violence between them. Let them soil their reputation abroad and weaken their polity. Once that happens, let Puntland send a delegation to mediate between them, for the PR and also in recognition that instability in their regions can spill over into Puntland.

Meanwhile our great chief Farmaajo should appoint more Garxajis to fill the Issaq quota and secretly funnel military aid to them if war breaks out. If they are serious about Wadaniland, he should also be ready to recognize it with all haste. As Rahm Emmanuel once said, never let a good crisis go to waste.

You're the worst type of qof xun, which is the one who his evil and also good at it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sadly, it looks like Somalis are still not mature enough for democracy.

I hope and pray the reports of brewing violence are overblown. God knows enough Somali blood has been spilled.

:francis:

You are so fxcked in the head I am scared people like you roam the earth wallahi

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Im ashamed to admit that I was once like you.

Apply your talents to make the Somali race great you fool, the Bantu horde is on the march.

Ethiopia is about go into flames.

The last thing Puntland needs is Somaliland on fire with the south gone awol.

Puntland will have a wall of fire around it.

:holeup:

841-giphyamnapiwu97.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im ashamed to admit that I was once like you.

Apply your talents to make the Somali race great you fool, the Bantu horde is on the march.

:meleshame:Why can't we continue to stab brothers in the back...and steal camels and shit.

The HA+HJ hegemony dominate SLs leadership. Perhaps they don’t trust GX based on what Tuur did. Perhaps that is why Faysal Cali Waraabe is used as a tool, to dispel that idea.
Let's be real here. HY use Garxajis only when it suits them.

If GX actually mattered then HY would have supported UCID and allowed their Ciidagale brothers the chance for leadership but they decided to form their own party instead.

Btw there were no riots in South Hargeisa today, only New Hargeisa and West Burco. It's clear who are the ones that are feeling some type of way.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:meleshame:Why can't we continue to stab brothers in the back...and steal camels and shit.

We are like the foolish Indian tribes who warred with one another while ignoring the existential threat of the European, ultimately leading to their extinction.

1504916851374.jpg

This is not a meme, it is a warning. 4 billion Bantus is a reality we cannot afford to ignore.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Ironically Isaaq gaar ahaan Habar jeclo were part of isimada who helped calm tensions in PL between Cade muuse and Abdullahi yusuf with his Cumar maxmuud militia trying to regulate reer bari Cismaan maxmuud. Of course many of you don't know your own history:axvmm9o:

xisaabiye

Let's be real here. HY use Garxajis only when it suits them.

If GX actually mattered then HY would have supported UCID and allowed their Ciidagale brothers the chance for leadership but they decided to form their own party instead.

Btw there were no riots in South Hargeisa today, only New Hargeisa and West Burco. It's clear who are the ones that are feeling some type of way.

2/3 parties is 100% Garxajis, & dudes want to talk about qabyaalad:camby:. We all knew this was coming anyway, weeks before the election you had waddani supporters saying if they don't win blah blah blah. Waa sore loser dhuuso , wallahi inaysan waxba samaynayn

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We are like the foolish Indian tribes who warred with one another while ignoring the existential threat of the European, ultimately leading to their extinction.

View attachment 34341

This is not a meme, it is a warning. 4 billion Bantus is a reality we cannot afford to ignore.
:stevej:You'd love Marget Sanger's approach to sustainable population growth with an upgrade. A little something in the biyo, an IUD here and there and a vaccine that renders the niger-congo tufaaless. Kinda getting a little excited.:shaq:

2/3 parties is 100% Garxajis, & dudes want to talk about qabyaalad:camby:. We all knew this was coming anyway, weeks before the election you had waddani supporters saying if they don't win blah blah blah. Waa sore loser dhuuso , wallahi inaysan waxba samaynayn
Wallahi it makes you appreciate what Silaanyo did in 2003 when he lost to Riyaale by only 80 votes.

"Kursi dhiig ku dhatay ku fadhisan mayoo" :salute:

Hy is learning the thing dhulos learned in mjland the game is rigged against you doesn't matter how hard you try to politic:manny:
I do find it hard to believe 2 isaak sub clans outvoted all other isaaq combine+ gadabursi :mjhaps:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi it makes you appreciate what Silaanyo did in 2003 when he lost to Riyaale.

"Kursi dhiig ku dhatay ku fadhisan mayoo" :salute:

In 03' the nigga showed up at the presidential palace drunk claiming he won. Sounds like he was taking the moral high ground alright. :pachah1::yacadiim: There were also 10,000 votes that were unaccounted for due to sketchiness. Sit down buddy.

Nigga showed up at the presidential palace drunk claiming he won. Sounds like he was taking the moral high ground alright. :pachah1:
Either way he destroyed Riyaale in the next election in 2010. UDUB was never the same again after that karbashing :lolbron:

Silaanyo the Comeback kid :denzelnigga:

xisaabiye

In 03' the nigga showed up at the presidential palace drunk claiming he won. Sounds like he was taking the moral high ground alright. :pachah1::yacadiim: There were also 10,000 votes that were unaccounted for due to voter fraud. Sit down buddy.

In 2003 you were all die hard landers, after riyaale left many of your diaspora became born again "somaliweyn":drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Either way he destroyed Riyaale in the next election in 2010. UDUB was never the same again after that karbashing :lolbron:

Silaanyo the Comeback kid :denzelnigga:

Doesn't matter. He was pretty much like Regan (later years) when the cognitive decline kicked into full gear.

View attachment 34341

1. He who has access to the coast will win.

2. African countries with fewer population will win out.

3. Every Bantu women in Africa will want to look Somali. Nose jobs will boom tremendously.

Bonus: Invest in people who want to become plastic surgeons.

:banderas: 4billion Prototype Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending