Reer Gedo accusing Xarmajoo lool.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Nice try ya Kenyan bot. He was control of Ceelwaaq alongside Ina Sayid Adan. You know MX clans. I don't know Cagdheer clans. You are scared, I'm just laughing at you. And

Gedo was under Col Abaas and Talxe or are tou claimming Burmaadow was in charge?
I don't see Buurmadow being chased like a mouse to Kenyan border but I see both Col Abaas and Janaan running for their lives.

Nice try ya Kenyan bot. He was control of Ceelwaaq alongside Ina Sayid Adan. You know MX clans. I don't know Cagdheer clans. You are scared, I'm just laughing at you. And

So reer xassan Kenya dabodhilf were also part of Janaan crew you mean.

Ileen celeb looms dhinto.

Adaawe

You support your traitors. That's your dhaqan. Us MX don't support traitors, we like to keep our nationalist credentials. We'll deal with our traitors in due time

:trumpsmirk: :susp:

So reer xassan Kenya dabodhilf were also part of Janaan crew you mean.

Ileen celeb looms dhinto.

Adaawe

At least my adeers weren't getting finger fucked in Jail Ogaden. You got genocided by your own. A reer Isaaq talking shit to me?!!

:damn::damn::damn:

:gucciwhat:

so this nigga's adeers are getting squeezed hard all the while he's acting tough on here.

At least my adeers weren't getting finger fucked in Jail Ogaden. You got genocided by your own. A reer Isaaq talking shit to me?!!

:damn::damn::damn:
reer isaaq are the president right now.
you can hardly compare us to these looma ooyaan niggas. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

This video confirmed you wouldn't even be free in Gedo.

You support your traitors. That's your dhaqan. Us MX don't support traitors, we like to keep our nationalist credentials. We'll deal with our traitors in due time

:trumpsmirk: :susp:
Saxib what daqan do you have when you left Aabo in Villa Somalia and all ran for the Kenyan border ,I also forgot what daqan do you have when also let Aideed was about to lynch him in Gedo which you claim is Majority MX.

An Aabo who brought MX from the Bush and made them rran somalia an Aabo who sacrificed everything for Mx only for them to ran away when he needed them most.That is called goonimo in Somali.

The entire Gedo is ran by Ethiopians and you talk about " traitor" .Last time when our uncle Ina Masaale brought Ethiopians in Gedo we know what happened.

And where was MX when Tigray was massaging Somalis in Xamar in 2006?
Huraale was minister of defence.While mx were celebrating in Kismaayo on what was happening to Ceyr in Xamar.

Adaawe

Tell that to the Reer Abdulle that tried a coup yesterday in Jigjigia. You here shilling for the same niggas that hate you :damn: :damn:

Adaawe

Saxib what daqan do you have when you left Aabo in Villa Somalia and all ran for the Kenyan border ,I also forgot what daqan do you have when also let Aideed was about to lynch him in Gedo which you claim is Majority MX.

An Aabo who brought MX from the Bush and made them rran somalia an Aabo who sacrificed everything for Mx only for them to ran away when he needed them most.That is called goonimo in Somali.

The entire Gedo is ran by Ethiopians and you talk about " traitor" .Last time when our uncle Ina Masaale brought Ethiopians in Gedo we know what happened.

And where was MX when Tigray was massaging Somalis in Xamar in 2006?
Huraale was minister of defence.While mx were celebrating in Kismaayo on what was happening to Ceyr in Xamar.

Tell that to the Reer Abdulle that tried a coup yesterday in Jigjigia. You here shilling for the same niggas that hate you :damn: :damn:
it's okay if they do.

All OG clans produced a somali hero.

Bahgeri gave us Sayid Mohamed Abdulle
Reer cabdulle gave us Dr. dolaal, sh. Deeq, Raage ugaas and countless others.
Cawliyahan gave us Haji abdulrahman Mursal

and us reer isaaqs we produced my awoowe Garaad Makhtal.

who the hell did reer husseins produce again?

niggas can't even walk around Gedo, where they supposedly make a majority.:ftw9nwa:

War xitaa dhuuso looma follow they have to go to nageyle and fart.
This guy plays hard balls and claims to be landheere and threatens but he is a hot air.
Imagine they are not presidential guards in Villa somalia are mostly Dhulbahante etc and in Gedo the sna is mostly raxaweyn,hawiye and dhulbahante.

War xitaa dhuuso looma follow they have to go to nageyle and fart.
This guy plays hard balls and claims to be landheere and threatens but he is a hot air.
Imagine they are not presidential guards in Villa somalia are mostly Dhulbahante etc and in Gedo the sna is mostly raxaweyn,hawiye and dhulbahante.
so you're saying if marehan was a walking human being, reer husseins would be the asshole?:dead1:

Last edited:
it's okay if they do.

niggas can't even walk around Gedo, where they supposedly make a majority.:ftw9nwa:
Reer Isaaq produced Makhtal Dahir and best of all Axmed Cumar Jess the guy that burst mx dream in Somalia.

Adaawe

Sxb. Go worry about Jigjigia, I'll always eat. I got the best land. Say mashallah. Your "presidency" is at risk. Only a laangaab tries to isku dir. It's all in for Madobe for you niggas. If he's gone. We all know your done in Jubbaland. I'll always remain. With or without a stupid presidency. I know Madobe begged and calacaaled to Seraar and Xiddig about what he'll do about the ex Liyuu Boolis in Kismaayo if they don't support him out of tolnimo.

:silanyolaugh:

it's okay if they do.

Sxb. Go worry about Jigjigia, I'll always eat. I got the best land. Say mashallah. Your "presidency" is at risk. Only a laangaab tries to isku dir. It's all in for Madobe for you niggas. If he's gone. We all know your done in Jubbaland. I'll always remain. With or without a stupid presidency. I know Madobe begged and calacaaled to Seraar and Xiddig about what he'll do about the ex Liyuu Boolis in Kismaayo if they don't support him out of tolnimo.

:silanyolaugh:
He is in charge in Gedo didn't you forget Col Burmadow now tell me why Farmajo will put him in charge in Bardheere and not a reer xassan.

He also controls reer Xassan oromos are they are subjects of cagjar.

He is in charge in Gedo didn't you forget Col Burmadow now tell me why Farmajo will put him in charge in Bardheere and not a reer xassan.

lool i forgot the general of Gedo is my adeer bogmadoow.
not reer hussein futo but reer isaaq. :ftw9nwa:

Adaawe

Sxb, I don't know whose in charge of Afmadow and Dhobley. Get your boys ready for the eventual fall of Kismaayo. There's nothing but xabad kulul between us. Cry on the internet and forums all you want.

:trumpsmirk:

Sxb, I don't know whose in charge of Afmadow and Dhobley. Get your boys ready for the eventual fall of Kismaayo. There's nothing but xabad kulul between us. Cry on the internet and forums all you want.

:trumpsmirk:
The guy in charge of Afmadowis reer Isaaq and the one in charge of Dhobley are Cawliyahan.

You talk about a bad kulul how many reer xassan will be part of it? I dare you if they can fill a bath tub.

The guy in charge of Afmadowis reer Isaaq and the one in charge of Dhobley are Cawliyahan.

You talk about a bad kulul how many reer xassan will be part of it? I dare you if they can fill a bath tub.
none that's how much.

reer isaaq are warriors, not gaajo looma ooyaans.