Reer Gedo accusing Xarmajoo lool.

I got Seraar, Xiddig, and this general doing my footwork. Walllahi Reer Diini broke y'all.

:damn::damn::damn:
Seraar and xiidig have not even killed a fly in Kismaayo.

Seraar was the one that karbashed Mx in Kismaayo in 2013 he has been honoured with a medal of honour and distinguish called Axmed cumar Jess trophy only given to those with outstanding qualities of dealing with boli qaran menace.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
MJs tried to teach you unity via Kabalax. And MX still broke your "unity." That's the difference btw gob clans with real blood and abtirsi with dhaqan so jireen. And a confederation with no medieval history like OGs. Ya Warday la qaramaye.

:wow:

Seraar and xiidig have not even killed a fly in Kismaayo.

Seraar was the one that karbashed Mx in Kismaayo in 2013 he has been honoured with a medal of honour and distinguish called Axmed cumar Jess trophy only given to those with outstanding qualities of dealing with boli qaran menace.

I sonned my victims enough today.

Warya have you gone to nageyle?let me give you a break
Let me tell you this my uncle his mom was reer xassan MX and was a colonel in charge of the tanks in SNA during Kacanka.

I guess he is the highest ranking reer xassan( using his maternal abtirsi)in the SNA during the Kacanka.:cool:

MJs tried to teach you unity via Kabalax. And MX still broke your "unity." That's the difference btw gob clans with real blood and abtirsi with dhaqan so jireen. And a confederation with no medieval history like OGs. Ya Warday la qaramaye.

MJ have PL on lock, We have JL on Lock

At least you might or might not (like D Trump said) have few tuulos in Nageyle on Lock.

Adaawe

Go cry to someone that cares yaa Warday Cagdheer

Warya have you gone to nageyle?let me give you a break
Let me tell you this my uncle his mom was reer xassan MX and was a colonel in charge of the tanks in SNA during Kacanka.

I guess he is the highest ranking reer xassan( using his maternal abtirsi)in the SNA during the Kacanka.:cool:
MJ have PL on lock, We have JL on Lock

At least you might or might not (like D Trump said) have few tuulos in Nageyle on Lock.

Adaawe

Screenshot_20200403-012022~2.png

And for the last time. Don't @ me, yaa Warday Cagdheer

Wardey are Boranas Ogadens put them into submission while Boranas put reer xassan into submission and Lot of reer xassan became qotti and were married to Boranas.
So what are you trying to compare?

Adaawe

Where is reer xassan in that extract you doctored.

Majority of reer.xassan reside in Nageyle galbeed and are Oromonised and have lost their culture only few retained their somali tradition.

So who do you call Wardey?

Saw the video, and I defer to Adaawe on Reer Xassan matters, Lol.

Ps; Farmaajo is Somaliweyn President Not Marexaan President. Its unrealistic to expect him to make every Marexaan in the world happy all the time.

Adaawe

Saw the video, and I defer to Adaawe on Reer Xassan matters, Lol.

Ps; Farmaajo is Somaliweyn President Not Marexaan President. Its unrealistic to expect him to make every Marexaan in the world happy all the time.

Ina adeer trust me. They try to get involved in national security. They got told to stop. You know Somalis when their Ina adeer is prez. They expect preferential treatment lol.

Trending