Reer barundi coming for somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

this silver back gorilla really posted a malnourished starving man to make a point that somali men are "ugly" and then proceeded with posting not 1 but 2 barkhad abdi pics which shows that she had to work hella hard to even find unattractive pics. idk where she has time to talk when she should be focusing on growing them edges back.

to be fair though this is the tweet that started her salty ass post

i see no lies
Manny-Sipping-out-of-Cup.gif

some of the girls in my TL were showing their asses though saying shit like "somali men don't defend us so why should we?" and they caught that swift BLOCK. aint nobody coming for our men but us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But those Somali men she posted wouldn't look at her dhagax ass twice. She really played herself. Only Somali girls can talk about Somali men, I dare any ugly "Thing" from Fantastic 4 to talk about our men. My blood is boiling. Let me @ the !

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
19183665_401.png

:what:
Burundi is more Central African than East African, what is this shit
"East" African Community kulaha :what1:
I've never even heard of this country in my life :trash:

Why do these people obsess with being "East African". It's just fucking sad

And this homo erectus looking hoe should shut the f*ck up, no one cares about their tiny shithole that's in central Africa. She has an inferiority complex, but to be fair, I would feel insecure if my people looked like a piece in the evolutionary chain
erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_f_sq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending